need to delit all my post

powerlifter

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You kidding? 

He got mad that Mama missed a key block in the JUCO NC game. Mama’s 6-5 350....Mama gets tired. He didn’t have to attack her like he did. So he got put in his own little section of SDC.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

He got mad that Mama missed a key block in the JUCO NC game. Mama’s 6-5 350....Mama gets tired. He didn’t have to attack her like he did. So he got put in his own little section of SDC.

Mama says alligators is ornery 'cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DOB said:

Could be worse .... you could wake up next to Queen Oblivious every morning ....

shown here in her LION imitation as she pleads for his removal from Purgatory.

shown.jpg

“Queen Oblivous” I like that a lot.... only she Knows; She just doesn’t Care... She’s more like “Queen Impervious”.....😡

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A word of caution to those gettin’ lit, as well as Relit.... Don’t drink Goldschlager....     or Yeagermeister......😳😩

The silver bullet did the trick.  False advertising though,  it slowed me down alot!  Haha

Most members mean no malice.  They will on occasion take a swipe at your juggler.  Rule one never let people make u mad.  Most of them would shake your hand in person.  Second,  for most of us it’s all in fun. Lastly the trolls are only here to stir.  Oh!!  Never trust auto correct.  It will make u look like the village idiot

• Like 1