πŸ€ Longview Lobos basketball

LoboFan07

On 12/28/2018 at 1:20 PM, TheFootballFan said:

I agree. That’s what I was saying. Real basketball teams. Would take more than just Bobby Taylor ... maybe 3-5 dudesο»Ώ like him!

Agree big guy was unstoppable!

Β 

Lobos

There will never ever be a Lobo team like the '92 team...

Size length and athleticism...

Lady Lobos also defeated Heath last night by a 53-36 scoreline. Longview now 17-5 (2-1) on the season.

https://lobohistory.com/basketball/ladylobos/gamelogs/rockwallheath.html

Lady Lobos now 6-5 all-time against the Lady Hawks and got a little revenge back after falling to Heath in a district playoff game last February.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I am not necessarily a basketball fan, at all. This team is getting me a little excited to watch a little. Andddddd, that may be my opportunity to catch @gtee2 out in public one good time!! 🀣

Β 

GO LOBOS!!

You saw me atΒ that raggedy tuna can in Arlington...πŸ€“

2 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

Who beat Longview that year?

Β 

That team was beating teams by 50. I think they beat hallsville that year by 70. Everybody thought Bobby was the best player on the team...he was the best known but Toby Bush was the best player.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gtee2 said:

That team was beating teams by 50. I think they beat hallsville that year by 70. Everybody thought Bobby was the best player on the team...he was the best known but Toby Bush was the best player.

74 to be exact :)

https://lobohistory.com/basketball/lobos/seasons/1992.html

2 hours ago, gtee2 said:

I was scratching every damn where after for 3 days...😳

A bath fixes that, @gtee2. Maybe I need to call them and tell them that you might have brought some live insects into their fine facility. You really should have done something about that before you left Longview. SMH!

17 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

A bath fixes that, @gtee2. Maybe I need to call them and tell them that you might have brought some live insects into their fine facility. You really should have done something about that before you left Longview. SMH!

Yea I got some of Dak and Zeke and the rest of them rodents fleas...burn the whole embarrassment of a 🏟

On 1/2/2019 at 9:18 PM, gtee2 said:

There will never ever be a Lobo team like the '92 team...

Size length and athleticism...

I think Laneville and Troup won state in basketball in 92 too.Β  I may be wrong, but I think Longview lost to Lee in basketball that yr in district and I think Troup beat Lee either that yr or the following yr.Β  Β Troup had Greg Austin who might be the best high school basketball player from East Texas ever.Β 

Β 

Have to agree with TFF here.

One thing to beat Pleasant Grove, Kilgore, Mt Pleasant...wanted to see if we could actually beat teams with our enrollment on a consistent basisΒ for a change and as usual, nope. lol

Good record because of SOS but eh, the city/suburbs will prevail in the end.

15 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Back to earth!!! Lol... beat by 34 points against an average team!Β 

They got rocked for sure. I was over at North’s athletic trainer’s house last night and they couldn’t understand how it happened.Β 

Sounda like everything that could go wrong did.Β 

Still think this team finishes 2nd or 3rd though in district. No one is beating Rockwall.

Longview dominated Tyler Lee after halftime last night, 63-42. Longview now 22-4 (3-1) on the season.

Lobos have now won 5 in a row over the Red Raiders and sit at 69-59 all-time against Lee.
https://lobohistory.com/basketball/lobos/gamelogs/tylerlee.html

Tyler Lee dominated Longview last night in Tyler, 57-38. Lady Lobos now 18-6 (3-2) on the season.

Lady Raiders have now won 3 in a row over the Lady Lobos. Longview is 66-20 all-time against Lee.
https://www.lobohistory.com/basketball/ladylobos/gamelogs/tylerlee.html

• Thanks 1