Seahawks @ Dallas ***NFC WILD CARD GAME***

Cowboys Playoffs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/2019 at 01:15 AM

This will be only the second time that these two teams have met in the playoffs. The last time was in '06 Seattle. Also a wild card game. It ended with Romo fumbling the snap for a potential game winning field goal. Seahawks won 21-20. A game that most of us Cowboy fans would like to forget. I would like to see the Cowboys come into this game with a lot of attitude and win this thing.

Anybody heard anything on LVE? If he’s full strength this defense is good enough to get them a Wild Card win, maybe even more. A healthy, rested Zeke should eat against Seattle. This game should ride on Dak’s shoulders. He ain’t accurate but dang if he doesn’t make plays. He limits his turnovers Dallas wins 28-21.

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Anybody heard anything on LVE? If he’s full strength this defense is good enough to get them a Wild Card win, maybe even more. A healthy, rested Zeke should eat against Seattle. This game should ride on Dak’s shoulders. He ain’t accurate but dang if he doesn’t make plays. He limits his turnovers Dallas wins 28-21.

I heard on one of the sport channels that LVE has a bruised knee. Should be ready to play against Seattle.

Seattle is playing well so it's going to be tough. I'm a little concerned with the Cowboys defense they've been giving up a lot of yards the last few weeks. Being at home will definitely help and getting that win yesterday should help as well. I think Dak will need to run some. probably be a close game and I'm taking Dallas by 4

9 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

Seattle is playing well so it's going to be tough. I'm a little concerned with the Cowboys defense they've been giving up a lot of yards the last few weeks. Being at home will definitely help and getting that win yesterday should help as well. I think Dak will need to run some. probably be a close game and I'm taking Dallas by 4

My sentiments exactly.. Maybe if Dak can build a fire under the offense, it will fire up the defense to play harder. I believe it was the game against the panthers that I saw a Dallas defense that was playing like mad men  Flying everywhere, and playing hard. Unfortunately the offense sucked that day and they lost. I said to myself, "self" if the offense catches up with the defense, we'll have us a good cowboy team this year. 

Last Sunday I saw a Cowboy team I haven't seen in years. I saw ballers, and grinders that wanted to win no matter what, Damn the torpedoes, leave it all out on the field. This truly is a new generation of Dallas Cowboy football, as far as effort. They won't win em' all but it won't be from lack of try, and that's the main thing to me right  now. The talent will come to win em' all soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Cowboys are on a roll and I think the home field advantage helps. Then again, the Boys are notorious for losing in the first round so I'm not getting my hopes up.

That's my fear.  Heck we haven't been out of the second round since 1996, plus that was the last Super Bowl year.  I think the Cowboys can handle Seattle, but we have to stop their ground game.  

17 minutes ago, Doomer said:

What's the Dallas streak maybe four-five games now?

My heart says they go 4-0 in the playoffs, and win the Superbowl. At least reach the NFC Championship at a minimum. 

My head says something different. They go 1-1 in the playoffs. Beat Seattle. And lose in the rematch with the Saints in the Superdome. 

29 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

My heart says they go 4-0 in the playoffs, and win the Superbowl. At least reach the NFC Championship at a minimum. 

My head says something different. They go 1-1 in the playoffs. Beat Seattle. And lose in the rematch with the Saints in the Superdome. 

Yep,yep 4-0 in the playoffs for sure. Just caint remembér if total streak is gonna be 8 or 9  games.

17 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

My head says something different. They go 1-1 in the playoffs. Beat Seattle. And lose in the rematch with the Saints in the Superdome

Unfortunately I agree. Cowboys haven't proven that they can get pass the divisional round, at least not since the last time they won the SB. But who knows. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Doomer said:

What's the Dallas streak maybe four-five games now?

The streak is currently two games Doomy. Got a chance to make it three at home but I'd be surprised...... Well it's two now Doomer. True Story.

17 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I hate being a pessimistic fan, but this is what I think happens. We beat Seattle, because we SHOULD. Then lose to the Saints in NO. I would love to be proven wrong, but beating the Saints twice is no small feat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

I hate being a pessimistic fan, but this is what I think happens. We beat Seattle, because we SHOULD. Then lose to the Saints in NO. I would love to be proven wrong, but beating the Saints twice is no small feat.

Me too, definitely. 👍

I consider myself a diehard fan of all the teams I root for...high school, college, & pros. BUT, I dont wear rose-colored glasses either. Have to use head & heart when rooting, but not confuse the two. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Me too, definitely. 👍

I consider myself a diehard fan of all the teams I root for...high school, college, & pros. BUT, I dont wear rose-colored glasses either. Have to use head & heart when rooting, but not confuse the two. 

I'm the same exact way. Helps me cope with the losses better too😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

I'm the same exact way. Helps me cope with the losses better too😂

Not sure how old all of you are but there was a time back in the 70’s where it was just expected that Dallas would be in the playoffs every year and compete for the SB. The losses were hard to cope with. Us Cowboy fans have been let down for so long now that we have learned to cope with losing. We aren’t confident in Dallas winning any game much less a playoff game. I know for me I feel like they can beat Seattle but in the back of my mind I’m hesitant guaranteeing a win like I use to. I think lots of us think something will happen that will cost them the game. I will say I was encouraged how they won that game last Sunday. You can say well that was the Giants and the game shouldn’t have been close but that was two teams that had nothing to play for and both teams played their rears off. 

• Like 1