Seahawks @ Dallas ***NFC WILD CARD GAME***

Cowboys Playoffs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/2019 at 01:15 AM

Thank goodness Seattle missed that FG. Possible injury to Janikowski on that kick. May play a factor in the second half...we'll see. 

Dallas D has played great in the first half, with the exception of a couple of long plays allowed. Gotta keep up the pressure on Wilson in second half. 

Dallas O needs to get some consistency and sustain drives. No more FGs....I want TOUCHDOWNS. 

• Like 1

Well obviously would like to have a few more pts on the board but I think Dallas is ok.  Just don’t need to give Seattle a short field anymore  I know he’s very capable of making those long field goals and had he made it I would not be saying anything but sure hated to give them that short field.  Probably going as expected both defenses are playing really good and as I thought both teams are pretty evenly matched.  Need to keep pressure on Wilson you know they won’t make some adjustments  he is a very good long ball passer so need to make him throw it sooner than he wants to. 

I don’t think Sean Lee has played. 

Elliot 13 carries 91 yds.  I’ll take that again in the second half even though he got 44 yards on one carry that set up the touchdown.  I would like to throw more I think maybe they could use the pass to set up the run in the second half Seattle has actually played the run pretty well 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What is it with you and Kilgore? You still hungover about your Dawgs not making it back to state...........again?

No; Just don’t understand not throwing the ball when you CAN’T run against a good defense... that’s all.

Also, Carthage didn’t have the stuff to go all the way this year... It will get better real soon!😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

That 4th down catch moved the chains and the hawks cashed it in for 7. If Seattle wins that catch will have been a pivotal play in the game.

You also have to go back to that punt inside the five and holding Dallas to no yards  otherwise Seattle would not have been going for a fourth down at their own end of the field. Short field  has accounted for 11 of their points