Seahawks @ Dallas ***NFC WILD CARD GAME***

Cowboys Playoffs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/2019 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Well, who y'all think we should be pulling for tomorrow in the game Chicago vs Philly?

I'm pulling for philly against the bears, that will put them in The Dome against the Saints, and Dallas goes to L.A.where we have bouque fans. What ya'll think.

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

That was a poor effort at an onside kick. Oh well, Im happy with the win.

Well, to be fair, Seattle had to use their punter there because their kicker had pulled a hamstring. Chances are, the punter didn’t have a lot of practice at onside kicks, obviously. He tried to drop-kick it, with disastrous results. 

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Well, who y'all think we should be pulling for tomorrow in the game Chicago vs Philly?

A philly win, and a Cowboys win next week (whoever they play) then the Cowboys would have CHANCE at hosting the NFC Championship Game. **(it would have to be against philly). 

I think Chicago wins tho. 

• Like 1

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

Guess I will be rooting for Philly. Would rather face Goff and the Rams in the Coliseum than Brees and the Saints in the Dome after already beating them once this season.

I think the cowboys had the perfect formula to beat the saints and can do it again with a more potent offense this time around. That being said it doesn’t matter who a top caliber team faces which I truly believe this Dallas team is.

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

If Chicago wins, we play on the road against the #1 seed Saints. Which I struggle seeing the Boys beating the Saints twice.

If Philly wins, the Boys play the #2 seed Rams in LA. 

13 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Guess I will be rooting for Philly. Would rather face Goff and the Rams in the Coliseum than Brees and the Saints in the Dome after already beating them once this season.

I HATE Philly. I'm NOT going to root for them, cause my heart won't allow it. I'd love for them to be 1& done in these playoffs. 

• Like 1

Something I find funny is I know a couple of people that are cowboy fans or they say they are and they are so caught up in the cowboy failures over the past 20+ years that they can’t give them credit when they win a big game they always find a reason the other team lost  I never hear from them unless Dallas gets beat and it something like same old cowboys but what’s funny in all of the 11 wins so far this year I haven’t heard anything from them. Not true fans