Coaches on the move

Cleveland fired Hue Jackson

Packers fired Mike McCarthy

Miami fired Adam Gase

Jets fired Todd Bowles

Broncos fired Vance Joseph

Cardinals fired Steve Wilks

Tampa Bay fired Dirk Koetter

Bowles I can understand, but dont like the firing. Firing Joseph was a really bad move. On a side note, judging by today's firings, Mike Tomlin might be a little on edge....

I joked about Tomlin, but between losing Bell and Brown, i might actually be a little nervous if i was him...No, Tomlin didnt make them sit out, but he has enabled their behavior for a while now. All of a sudden Pittsburgh has become dysfunctional. 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:38 AM, topher805 said:

I joked about Tomlin, but between losing Bell and Brown, i might actually be a little nervous if i was him...No, Tomlin didnt make them sit out, but he has enabled their behavior for a while now. All of a sudden Pittsburgh has become dysfunctional. 

How do you clean up the mess that has become Pittsburgh? They are working on a Big Ben extension. You got Antonio Brown throwing footballs and getting in fights with Big Ben. You get lineman calling out Bell during his sit out. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tomlin is fires sooner rather than later.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

How do you clean up the mess that has become Pittsburgh? They are working on a Big Ben extension. You got Antonio Brown throwing footballs and getting in fights with Big Ben. You get lineman calling out Bell during his sit out. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tomlin is fires sooner rather than later.

Im still in awe that one of the classiest organizations has become this wild. I heard on the radio that the Texans were fortunate with their schedule, drawing division champ Baltimore over Pittsburgh, but i dunno. I may want to see the Steelers...

That Dallas is looking like they will keep Kris Richard is huge. Name this guy the DC/ assistant head coach/ future coach/ whatever it takes to keep him in Dallas. The job him and Marinelli have done this year with taking a young, talented but unproven defense and turning them into a top 10 unit is incredible.