Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texas

Texans Playoffs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2019 at 09:35 PM

Colts are the hottest team in the NFL, after starting the season 1-5, then winning 9 of their last 10 games. Indy will definitely be a tough tasks for Houston. But if the Texans play like we know they can, they got this. Should be a barn burner of a game. The NRG stadium will be rocking!!

16 hours ago, Crawford said:

Colts are the hottest team in the NFL, after starting the season 1-5, then winning 9 of their last 10 games. Indy will definitely be a tough tasks for Houston. But if the Texans play like we know they can, they got this. Should be a barn burner of a game. The NRG stadium will be rocking!!

You're right, and I'll be watching.  I love this kind of football, where the unsuspecting, comes from nowhere and kicks butt. I will however be pulling for the Texans. Can't wait.

Happy new year everybody, may you have a safe and prosperous 2019.  I have to wonder, though, why I celebrate the end of a year, when I have so few of them left. Lol

• Like 1

Holy shamoly guys a 50/50 split on the poll. That's awesome. I almost voted again, just to break the tie. Not really!

I am kinda worried the Texans are gonna struggle, an maybe lose. I don't get to watch them much where I live, I don't know a whole lot about them.

5 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Holy shamoly guys a 50/50 split on the poll. That's awesome. I almost voted again, just to break the tie. Not really!

I am kinda worried the Texans are gonna struggle, an maybe lose. I don't get to watch them much where I live, I don't know a whole lot about them.

Try voting again, because I'm seeing that you haven't voted. Be sure to click on "Summit Vote", after you make a selection.

I was watching this program that was talking about Frank Reich when he lead the Buffalo Bills in largest comeback in NFL history, against the Oilers. I definitely remember Reich in that game, I just didn't know he was the Colt's head coach.