Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

44 minutes ago, lion70 said:

Also stupid question when is NSD? Has A&M met all it's needs. Linebacker is in dire need from what I can see right?

This was a weak year in state for LB recruits.  NSD is typically the first Tuesday in Feb I think.  Don’t hold me to that.

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I hope this happens. I would love to have the game again. My biggest fear is they do something stupid like try to play it in Arlington. It will be a an insult to the history of the state of Texas if we play this game anywhere other than a home and home. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I hope this happens. I would love to have the game again. My biggest fear is they do something stupid like try to play it in Arlington. It will be a an insult to the history of the state of Texas if we play this game anywhere other than a home and home. 

I thought you were dead set against it happening.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I thought you were dead set against it happening.  

I have never once said I was dead set against it happening. I loved the game. Plus I love A&Ms chances against Texas right now and would love a shot to see who is really poised to take control of the state, Jimbo or Herman. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I have never once said I was dead set against it happening. I loved the game. Plus I love A&Ms chances against Texas right now and would love a shot to see who is really poised to take control of the state, Jimbo or Herman. 

10-4, I thought you were.  Sorry

15 hours ago, WETSU said:

Agreed. Home and home is the only thing that makes sense. As good as this rivalry game was,  it will be even more intense with the whole SEC vs. Big 12. Cant wait....