Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

23 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Maybe you're confusing him with me... Although I'm not "dead set" against it, I don't want to play it. That said, I'd inevitably sell my tickets every other year which WOULD bring a pretty penny lol

Would you sell to a Horns fan? Lol

57 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

If the price is right ha. I'm always with family on Thanksgiving Day. If the game is that weekend like LSU this year, I'd go. 

I hope they can get the Friday after Thanksgiving. Wonder if Bonfire would get cranked back up on a bigger scale. Good times....

Hearing that ground has broken on the Trill Hill QB Memorial Garden. The Kyle Allen/ Kyler split benches are a nice touch. I just can’t figure out the Scooby Doo or Dark Knight statues in the middle of it.

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

First commit of the Super Bowl Party weekend, 3* S Major Burns from Baton Rouge-Madison. Lotta folks seem to think this kid could be another 4* by the time ESD comes around this year.

Man I thought only players that committed to the Longhorns got bumped in the star category. I guess we're not as special as I thought... bummer.

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Man I thought only players that committed to the Longhorns got bumped in the star category. I guess we're not as special as I thought... bummer.

Maybe he took a trip to UT that we don’t know about? Lol

Braedon Mowry, Ainias Smith, Christopher Russell....that’s how the 2019 class is looking to finish out. Smith is the surprise. Was he a take or use that spot for 2020? Apparently he’s a take. Has anybody heard anything on Ellison? JUCO? Gray shirt?