Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

13 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

A fourth wife?!?  I knew you were talented but not like that

If there’s ever gonna be a first annual Stoney’s Kids versus Mav & AKA’s Progeny 11 on 11 flag football game, I’ve gotta do what I gotta do to ramp up the production. Y’all sitting on a two deep bench as it is. 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yes that's what they're saying. I also read (but who knows with this kid) that he's waiting to the Under Armor AA game to announce.

What I saw on 247, said they think he’ll sign but wait to announce in January. Watch Wednesday and see how they target RB until signing day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What I saw on 247, said they think he’ll sign but wait to announce in January. Watch Wednesday and see how they target RB until signing day.

With Evans we won’t know until we know and then we probably won’t know a thing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I wonder if he took the ACT in Houston then hauled A to Austin to play the second half?

I don’t know how these things work but rumor I seen was, he had to take the ACT/ SAT/ Alphabet Soup test to early enroll in the school he signs with? I guess it just fell on that day? It’s Evans so who really knows the truth.

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Whoever thought the Bru McCoy USC/Texas tango was bad, just wait till Evans “commits.”

I don’t think anything can get as crazy as that... it is amazing to me how that kid ended up eligible at Texas. Nobody else could have pulled that off.

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I don’t think anything can get as crazy as that... it is amazing to me how that kid ended up eligible at Texas. Nobody else could have pulled that off.

I still can’t wrap my head around how that all went down.

18 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Antonio Doyle commits to A&M.

Big time get. This is one of those guys that you would always see Sumlin get interest in but he never could close. Texas just simply doesn’t produce enough linebackers. If Fisher is going to take a step up defensively, it will start with getting quality out of state linebackers. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Big time get. This is one of those guys that you would always see Sumlin get interest in but he never could close. Texas just simply doesn’t produce enough linebackers. If Fisher is going to take a step up defensively, it will start with getting quality out of state linebackers. 

Between him and White it’s a pretty good start. Have size, speed and versatility.

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think the kid from Tennessee will be a player as well. 

Jimbo and Peveto have done a nice job with the linebacker crew. It’s become a deep position faster than what I thought it would take.