Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

4* DB Dontae Manning de-commits for Oklahoma after taking an OV to Texas A&M a few weeks ago! 👍

I think both him and Eaton will commit to A&M soon. Those two added with Jones will be a very good CB haul. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think both him and Eaton will commit to A&M soon. Those two added with Jones will be a very good CB haul. 

That Moten would be the 4th guy in that corner class is amazing. Jimbo has gotten depth and playmakers in the secondary now. Pair that with that beast of a d-line , ooh boy this will be fun. A Top 10 run defense. These boys will definitely not finish in the 90s rankings or below in passing yardage.

13 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Just hope LSU doesn’t want him. 

He gone if that the case.

Ou boards are talking about that, but that’s not being mentioned on LSU boards or anywhere else. I think it’s a misconception. 

23 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

A9800C74-59CB-4B3F-988A-55C07FA82234.jpeg

Yea but there’s a big difference in saying that in a Twitter and going there. I’m not saying he doesn’t go there, I just think this is more about A&Ms pursuit of him than LSU. 

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

Yea but there’s a big difference in saying that in a Twitter and going there. I’m not saying he doesn’t go there, I just think this is more about A&Ms pursuit of him than LSU. 

True, but I don’t believe he has a committable offer from LSU either.

If that changes then I believe he will go to LSU:

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

True, but I don’t believe he has a committable offer from LSU either.

If that changes then I believe he will go to LSU:

It could happen. Definitely something to keep an eye on. 

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Top 5 for Daniyel Ngata are A&M, Clemson, Utah, Okie State, Arizona State. Would be a nice get especially with the concerns over where Zach Evans could wind up.

I think this kid winds up at A&M. Oregon was the biggest threat imo. Clemson is stacked and likely doesn’t take him, so imo he ends up in college station. I love his game. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think this kid winds up at A&M. Oregon was the biggest threat imo. Clemson is stacked and likely doesn’t take him, so imo he ends up in college station. I love his game. 

Looking at the offer list, it looks good for A&M. Size wise, abilities wise he gives me a Trayveon Williams vibe. 

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Top 5 for Daniyel Ngata are A&M, Clemson, Utah, Okie State, Arizona State. Would be a nice get especially with the concerns over where Zach Evans could wind up.

I think his brother plays for Clemson but looks like they are full having two RB takes already.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I think his brother plays for Clemson but looks like they are full having two RB takes already.

He does, if the 5* or 3* decommit, Clemson could be a bigger player than they might be right now.

38 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

His brother does play for Clemson. I don’t think he’s scared of competition though. If he commits to A&M, it’s knowing full well they are hard after Evans as well.

National 24/7 recruiting guy Steve Witfong is saying he believes it’s a Bama/A&M battle for Evans with A&M leading right now. Long way to go with that one, but it’s a long way from leaving A&M out of his top 5. 

Also little tidbit on that, Demas posted a picture of him, Evans and Broughton together and implied he knows something... if demas is a commit, and Evans is trending A&M, it could be a sign for Broughton as well. Could be nothing too, just pointing out some smoke. 

There’s some good smoke surrounding Evans and A&M. Somethings changed from blowing off recruiting visits and making top 5 lists. If you get Evans, with this o-line, the skills at WR, and the biggest if, if Mond makes a big a leap as he did freshman to sophomore to junior year, Mond’s senior year could be exciting. 

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

There’s some good smoke surrounding Evans and A&M. Somethings changed from blowing off recruiting visits and making top 5 lists. If you get Evans, with this o-line, the skills at WR, and the biggest if, if Mond makes a big a leap as he did freshman to sophomore to junior year, Mond’s senior year could be exciting. 

Assuming there are no early entries to the nfl,(Mond is the only realistic threat right now) this offense will return every single starter, plus possibly add instant impact guys like Demas and Evans... We could very seriously be talking about A&M being the best offense in the country in 2020 from a returning talent/experience standpoint. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Assuming there are no early entries to the nfl,(Mond is the only realistic threat right now) this offense will return every single starter, plus possibly add instant impact guys like Demas and Evans... We could very seriously be talking about A&M being the best offense in the country in 2020 from a returning talent/experience standpoint. 

giphy.gif

New year, same delusions. The Aggies are Charlie Brown trying to kick a football. 

Edited by MtVernonSuperFan
  • LOL! 2