Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

Just now, Stoney said:

If we can keep Georgia kicking FGs, and the offense keeps improving, maybe we can hang with them.

I think even on a dry field Georgia doesn’t have enough offense to make this a blowout. With a wet field, especially seeing how Fromm is handling it, I think this will be a game until the end. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Another delay of game. It’s been like this all year. 

That’s on jimbo. His clock management is some of the worst I’ve ever seen from a coach with his skins on the wall. The try to milk it down to 3-4 second every time and teams are aware of that, so they don’t even show their defense sometimes until around 4 seconds and Mond can’t adjust fast enough. 

• Like 1

Bout what I expect from sec officials by now. There’s one thing you can always count on, and it’s Bama and whoever is good at the time between Georgia and Florida getting every call needed to win. I don’t care if it’s sour grapes or not, there’s a red staring right at those two and he doesn’t call it. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Jimbo will have to win this game with Monds legs. And Monds legs will have to stop running straight into unnecessary sacks. 

His situational awareness stinks. Any time there’s pressure he wants to run up in the pocket.

Just now, Valhalla said:

A&M’s offense is so unimaginative for a guy who is supposed to be an Offensive guru.

I don’t think anyone thinks Jimbo is a innovative guy. What he does works extremely well when you can run the ball. A&M just doesn’t have the Oline that can run the ball against a team like Georgia. And Mond can’t hit a ball deeper than 12 yards downfield to keep anyone honest.