Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

These officials are out of hand.

Absolutely. That’s about as easy of holding call as you’re going to see. I’ve counted 4 at least that were not called. 3/4 of the calls ended the drives. A&M deserves to win this game. But they will not be allowed to. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Absolutely. That’s about as easy of holding call as you’re going to see. I’ve counted 4 at least that were not called. 3/4 of the calls ended the drives. A&M deserves to win this game. But they will not be allowed to. 

Remember the TD they scored was because of the facemask by Georgia.

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Yep, they want two SEC schools in the playoffs. Rig job for sure it was clear! 

Georgia’s not getting in regardless if they lose to LSU.... Giving Georgia this victory does nothing. They could have let A&M win this game and when LSU beats Georgia by 17 I’m two weeks it wouldn’t change anything. The only thing this does is draw more interest in the sec title game. 

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I hope Jimbo has the skid marks to file something with the SEC this coming week.

Yes this needs to be addressed. This was as bad as I’ve ever seen. This was worse than the big 12 protects Texas. Absolute robbery. 

• Like 1

@ #1 Clemson 24-10 loss

#16 Auburn 28-20 loss

#1 Alabama 47-28 loss 

@ #4 Georgia 19-13 loss

3 losses that a play here or a play there may have led to a different outcome. The Bama game was as close as 14-10 early in the 2nd quarter before Bama’s talent took over the game. For a team looking at a possible 7-5 season, you can’t help but feel good about the direction of the program. The young guys have shown flashes of the talent that could help get to the next level. If this recruiting class holds together, that’s back to back top 10 classes potentially. If Jimbo could start stacking top 10 classes the future could look good. I’ll take my Maroon sunglasses off now.

15 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@ #1 Clemson 24-10 loss

#16 Auburn 28-20 loss

#1 Alabama 47-28 loss 

@ #4 Georgia 19-13 loss

3 losses that a play here or a play there may have led to a different outcome. The Bama game was as close as 14-10 early in the 2nd quarter before Bama’s talent took over the game. For a team looking at a possible 7-5 season, you can’t help but feel good about the direction of the program. The young guys have shown flashes of the talent that could help get to the next level. If this recruiting class holds together, that’s back to back top 10 classes potentially. If Jimbo could start stacking top 10 classes the future could look good. I’ll take my Maroon sunglasses off now.

I think next week will be ugly for A&M but it will be because Mond doesn’t make enough big throws.  He also doesn’t move like that Ole Miss QB that gashed LSU for 500 yards.  But A&M will be fine.  It’s just a rough schedule for them with a team not built to survive it.

• Like 1