The Smoakhouse Forums

A&M has to hit on some of these in state tackles this year. 3, maybe 4. If Henson’s line doesn’t improve in year two, there won’t be a year three. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are QBU! We supplied teams with good QBs... Like the Browns... TCU... OU...😂

Assuming you are referencing me. JohnnyFootball you have me confused with someone else in regards to coming out of a hole and most particularly when it comes to Hallsville football.  I have not a

Forgive me when you get over this.  Saw it on Facebook and it made me chuckle 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

This is a great pickup. The secondary is improving greatly in the last two classes. 

We had a great safety class last year. Corner class is looking pretty good this year too. This is gonna be a exciting early signing day.

We at 22, 23 with Mowry? Phillips grey shirt that’s 22, lose Jefferson that’s 21? At least one RB, hopefully 2? Add a Shepherd? Add BPA? That’s 24-25?

49 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Major Burns commits to Georgia. Totally okay with that since we got George.

^^^^

That reads funny on so many levels.  Georgia has the "Hot Lips" Houlihan cheerleaders while A&M has George, the Yell Leader.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

^^^^

That reads funny on so many levels.  Georgia has the "Hot Lips" Houlihan cheerleaders while A&M has George, the Yell Leader.

And Klinger is having a field day on 6th street 😂

• Haha 3

Kenneth Phillips will grey shirt. A&M picks up a spot in this class unless a spot is still open when February rolls around.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

My man made sure he got his LOI in as fast as possible. 

Fastest thing he’s ever done besides put a all you can eat buffet out of business.

• Haha 3
Just now, WETSU said:

All eggs in the Evans basket now. 

Not sure how to feel about that. Anything could happen. Guess just keep an eye on what LSU does.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Not sure how to feel about that. Anything could happen. Guess just keep an eye on what LSU does.

A&M really likes the Georgia kid they have. Plus Spiller looks to be the guy with a nice change of pace back in Achane if Evans doesn’t sign. 

RB depth will be a little scary, but I am not too let down if Evans chooses to go elsewhere and A&M doesn’t get another RB. 

5 minutes ago, WETSU said:

A&M really likes the Georgia kid they have. Plus Spiller looks to be the guy with a nice change of pace back in Achane if Evans doesn’t sign. 

RB depth will be a little scary, but I am not too let down if Evans chooses to go elsewhere and A&M doesn’t get another RB. 

Any idea on a time for the Georgia kid to sign?

18 signees. Harris, Morris and Johnson to go. Phillips will greyshirt unless a spot is still open in February. Biggest questions I see remaining are: will Harris flip to Florida and where does A&M stand with Evans after Smith signed with Stanford.