Aggies 2019 Thread

Stoney

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Who knows.  All we have proof of is Hamm saying that Herman went on and on to the recruits.  Everybody else still calling it rumors.  Lots of sites saying it wasn’t Herman it was Sam and mM.  With the history Hamm has of leading readers onto something to be totally wrong I’d say yes you shouldnt believe dang near all of his writings.  

But you’re missing out the key factor to this. Hamm is the only one who’s talked directly to Demas and addressed this. Everyone else is “sources” but Hamm has direct knowledge from Demas. Demas is also acting as if it’s true be retweeting Hamm. 

Im not saying Hamm should be looked at as the 100% truth, but Demas roll in this means nothing to you?!? 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

But you’re missing out the key factor to this. Hamm is the only one who’s talked directly to Demas and addressed this. Everyone else is “sources” but Hamm has direct knowledge from Demas. Demas is also acting as if it’s true be retweeting Hamm. 

Im not saying Hamm should be looked at as the 100% truth, but Demas roll in this means nothing to you?!? 

I don’t trust Hamm so I can’t say what Denas’ role is.  I honestly think he said he didn’t really enjoy something and Hamm embellished.  That’s why FWK stepped in and called him out because the kids’ phone started blowing up.  I know that’s only a possibility, but it wouldn’t surprise me.  I wouldn’t look at him as 1% truth

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I don’t trust Hamm so I can’t say what Denas’ role is.  I honestly think he said he didn’t really enjoy something and Hamm embellished.  That’s why FWK stepped in and called him out because the kids’ phone started blowing up.  I know that’s only a possibility, but it wouldn’t surprise me.  I wouldn’t look at him as 1% truth

Fair enough. So.... can we say the same for EJ. They are extremely similar. 

If you take the time to acknowledge your rivals on a recruiting trip when it's all about selling your school & vision than shows concern. Having a little fun is one thing but resorting to negative recruitment is kinda sad. I am sure Jimbo taking it as a compliment .

• Stinks 1

10 hours ago, WETSU said:

Fair enough. So.... can we say the same for EJ. They are extremely similar. 

I don’t know why you keep bringing him up.  I’ve yet to mention EJ in anything.  Not one screenshot or bit of info I’ve posted caned from Him, much less hookem247

Demas will sign with Texas A&M.  He’s an Aggie all the way, just wanting to enjoy the process.    My advice to him.  Don’t take your OVs or anymore uov’s as you will prolly hear more negative recruiting about Texas A&M.  Evidently that upsets the poor kid.  Even SEC teams will negative recruit against them.  If the negative recruiting hurt his feelings as bad as Hamm made it out to be then it’d prolly be in his best interest to not visit around.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Demas will sign with Texas A&M.  He’s an Aggie all the way, just wanting to enjoy the process.    My advice to him.  Don’t take your OVs or anymore uov’s as you will prolly hear more negative recruiting about Texas A&M.  Evidently that upsets the poor kid.  Even SEC teams will negative recruit against them.  If the negative recruiting hurt his feelings as bad as Hamm made it out to be then it’d prolly be in his best interest to not visit around.  

You are taking this bad . Sec, Jimbo Fisher, Kyle Field, NFL yeah it matters......

2 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Notice how you put "SEC" in front of your head coach, your home field, and your programs resume? Smh

Not intentional but all matter just means more

Sec does play a major role anyone not agreeing is delusional. Jimbo Fisher is proven and Kyle Field is an awesome atmosphere.

• Stinks 3

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m not sure yet, but I could see him going somewhere like Houston or SMU

Don’t be surprised to see him at Oklahoma st and be a first round pick in two years. I’m calling it. Kid has a nfl level arm.