Sooners 2019 Thread

Mr. P

29 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don't think you'll find one Texas fan out there that gets offended by this. And before people reference Herman's WVU rant, that was taken way out of context and started this whole mess. The media is making this a bigger deal than it is.

I do laugh at teams that do the horns down and they aren't even playing Texas lol

21 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I don't think you'll find one Texas fan out there that gets offended by this. And before people reference Herman's WVU rant, that was taken way out of context and started this whole mess. The media is making this a bigger deal than it is.

I do laugh at teams that do the horns down and they aren't even playing Texas lol

I do too...I actually think it's the stupidest thing in the world for a team to do a rival's hand sign (in any way) as their sign! Hey, even in our times away from playing Texas, we are jealous of you and thinking of you. 

Saw this on the Sooner forum: 

Just for the sake of comparison, defensive set on third down vs Tech on their first drive for the last season vs this one............

This season:
f592740d94cdc6e4380bdbabda04bf0f1aabf853

Last season:
fe31d90463bb78685cde6ffebfbc0e3e977af878

#### you, Mike Stoops! 

15 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

My BIGGEST pet peeve about a defense is when they give a guy 10 yards cushion on a 3rd down.

Same...  it's even more annoying than lining up in the dadgum SHOTGUN in short-yardage or goaline situations. Ugggghhhhh....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AKA said:

Same...  it's even more annoying than lining up in the dadgum SHOTGUN in short-yardage or goaline situations. Ugggghhhhh....

"Ball on the 2? Let's go shotgun formation and start from around the 7. That should be easier."

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, bordertown said:

Congrats on the win. Hope for a rematch in December.

Same here.  👍

A high-ranked UT vs. a high-ranked OU would be mutually beneficial regardless of the outcome. 

• Like 1