Sooners 2019 Thread

Mr. P

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

According to the Riley, the replay center in Dallas determined that #8 was not blocked into the ball. 

I just don’t see the evidence to over turn the call on the field based upon the replay.

Didn’t Riley mention previously about his DB’s playing aggressive since interference isn’t called regularly? So, you know, karma and such....

2 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

E36291D2-D65A-4EB4-AEFC-0CCB505EB8FA.jpeg

Lol, deal! We shall not speak of this week again. :D 

But I gotta say, I took major grief from my UT family/friends after the game.

So this was me watching UT/TCU:

tenor.gif

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Demond Demas is currently visiting OU.

I don’t think there’s much to this... If he flips, it will be one of the biggest decommitments I’ve seen of any program in a while. He has been all A&M for so long and has been very vocal in recruiting. This is probably nothing more than something to do during A&Ms bye week. Possibly even a chance to bond with other recruits going. 

C'mon Baylor.......make my day!   A win tonight would cement Baylor into the Big 12 Championship with only one more win.  If UT can't get there, then I hope it's Baylor.  I like Matt Rhule and what he's doing with the football program over there. Let's hope it stays clean, Huh?

OU does have a very prolific passing attack.....averaging over 300 yds/game.  Their running attack averages just under 100 yds/game.......but their run defense is slightly lacking, IMO.  They win by outscoring their opponents.......they have some very speedy and talented athletes that do well in a wide open offense.  They could probably run it better too if they emphacized that part of the offense more......but Hurts has been so good passing the ball like Burrow of LSU that there is no reason to change the scheme.  But Baylor plays a good defensive game against Big 12 style offenses........giving OU some trouble early so far.