Sooners 2019 Thread

Mr. P

19 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

You figured Ceedee Lamb wasn’t going to play at the last minute and Hurts wouldn’t know what do with out the best WR in the nation?

I'm looking directly at yall defense, and what i said previously is what is happening tonight. All that other stuff is collateral damage. 

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Field goal from within the 10 with .07  left.  Now 3 secs. left in the half.

Baylor  da  Bears     31

OU is "Hurting"      10

Halftime in Waco   and Freddie Krueger is going to get some nachos........hahaha.

In fact.......that sounds like a good idea for me at halftime.  Think I'll mosey into the kitchen and whoop me up some nachos too!

Refried beans with some of my homemade pico/salsa mixed in......some cumin.......and then with melted finely shredded Mexican Blend cheese on top. Instant nachos with the chips on the side to dip into it.  La Constena jalapeno peppers in the jar on the side also.......but I put them ontop of the bean/cheese dip.

OU driving again after that midfield fumble recovery.  They are making their yards now on Hurts escapes from the pocket and on some runs.  Not much thru the air.  Now Hurts on the keeper up the middle for a TD, but he completely loses the ball as he crosses the goal line in traffic.  It was knocked loose before he even crossed the line. Baylor ball and another Sooner score is averted.  Ball on the Baylor goalline now.