Longhorns 2019 Thread

JustAFan11

21 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Is Texas playing Rice on LHN or on CBS? 

This entire week is awful.  Literally, nothing interesting to just tune in and watch... now something may develop throughout the day, but on paper, this week in CFB sucks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

This entire week is awful.  Literally, nothing interesting to just tune in and watch... now something may develop throughout the day, but on paper, this week in CFB ####

GameDay is at Iowa vs Iowa State. 

That's how bad this weekend is haha. 

That said, I'm excited to see what Campbell and the Cyclones are made of. If they win this game, they'll be WAY more legit. 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

33 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

This entire week is awful.  Literally, nothing interesting to just tune in and watch... now something may develop throughout the day, but on paper, this week in CFB ####

I'm expecting a few upsets. Or at least I'm hoping for a few 

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Kansas State @ Mississippi State is intriguing to me.  Definately will watch it.

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Yeah my bad I think they were talking about the Florida QB at the same time.

Ahh gotcha. It was a foot injury for shack for sure, I’m not sure how bad it is though. Might just be resting him the rest of the game considering this one is in the bag 

12 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I thought he had a little more in the tank this week.  Maybe 90%.  Two really nice runs for TD’s.  Something like 13 rushes for 74 yards & 2 TD’s.  Also caught 2 passes for 20 yards and no drops.

Agreed, he showed more burst on those 2 TD runs than he has all year. I don’t believe  Roschon will steal his spot but I hope the emergence of Ro will spark Ingram. 

I think he’s fine but may be trying to be perfect. Those 2 TDs last night being greater than 10yd runs will really help I think. 

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

Agreed, he showed more burst on those 2 TD runs than he has all year. I don’t believe  Roschon will steal his spot but I hope the emergence of Ro will spark Ingram. 

I think he’s fine but may be trying to be perfect. Those 2 TDs last night being greater than 10yd runs will really help I think. 

Agree 100%!

10 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I still think he is still only 90% healthy.  If he can get the knee brace off we will see more pep in his step.  Definitely helps having Ro taking some snaps as well as the other RB that just got back from high ankle sprain.  We need all of them healthy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I still think he is still only 90% healthy.  If he can get the knee brace off we will see more pep in his step.  Definitely helps having Ro taking some snaps as well as the other RB that just got back from high ankle sprain.  We need all of them healthy.

The excitement for Ingram leading into the season all went out the window with his poor performance against LSU coupled with Johnson’s good performance.

Maybe Ingram can get fully healthy and perform to the level everyone expects. 

17 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

West Mesquite RB Ty Jordan commits to Texas. 

This class is about wrapped up.  Think you'll see 1-2 more WR's + Collins.  They wont say no to an elite guy like Ringo or somebody, but I think that'll wrap it up.

Probably not enough for top 5 due to #'s, but Texas will have landed mist of its primary targets, especially DL and OL.  Probably top 5 in composite average though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

This class is about wrapped up.  Think you'll see 1-2 more WR's + Collins.  They wont say no to an elite guy like Ringo or somebody, but I think that'll wrap it up.

Probably not enough for top 5 due to #'s, but Texas will have landed mist of its primary targets, especially DL and OL.  Probably top 5 in composite average though.

Took all the top DL in the state I believe.