Longhorns 2019 Thread

JustAFan11

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I could see two Horns backs going for 100 also, but I think that was a Carthage concussion syndrome issue that made you say Ingram. I'm guess he'll go 16 rushes for 52 yards. Now, I could see Johnson flexing and getting over a 100 yards. 

Nope.  Ingram actually got the ball a few times without getting hit behind the line of scrimmage and look what happened!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

I don’t get the rush to commit, the video that commits with it, I’ve got it locked down, respect my choice.....then a month or two later, they decommit. That’s my least favorite part of the whole mess.

You forgot they get to campus and enter the “transfer portal” which I envision is an episode from Star Trek.

• LOL! 2

On 10/25/2019 at 10:10 AM, Hookemhorns88 said:

This right here.  I will tune in on NSD 1 and 2.  Too many youngsters full of themselves capturing the headlines with their changing decisions for me to follow and worry about.  They are kids and will act like kids for the most part.

Amen!

Texas announces that safety Demarvion Overshown did not travel with a should injury. 
BJ Foster did travel but will only play in emergency situations. 

Look for Estell and Freshman Tyler Owens to start at safety today. I expect Brandon Jones to play nickel.