Longhorns 2019 Thread

JustAFan11

2 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Amazing. They finally call pass plays downfield and they move the ball. 

Yep......not using the talent they have correctly.  Just depending on Ehlinger too much instead of distributing the ball around to your skill guys.  Look at those two catches made......the Horns have plenty of talent out there to cause problems for any defense.  

29 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Ingram has had his cleat pulled off two weeks in a row. He comes out and RoJo gets tackled at the LOS on 3rd & short forcing the punt. Ingram needs to do something to keep that from happening. 

They should spat his cleat

5 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I also have no idea what Iowa st was thinking defensively in that drive. They have been in the backfield all day, then that drive they decided to sit back in a prevent style defense with only rushing 3. I don’t like playing it safe defensively there. Texas has the speed to beat you deep it’s true, but they haven’t shown the ability to get open or provide enough time to hit that deep pass when Iowa st runs their normal defense.... very questionable calls on that drive. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Texas and LSU have been playing at the same time the past few games so I haven't seen a lot.  However, Texas should have gained some confidence in their passing game after the LSU loss.  They were beating some damn good CBs and probably the best safety in the nation in that game.  Since then, all I see are QB runs and screens...  Throw it downfield!  Use the middle of the field!  You are making your offense look like trash!

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Texas and LSU have been playing at the same time the past few games so I haven't seen a lot.  However, Texas should have gained some confidence in their passing game after the LSU loss.  They were beating some damn good CBs and probably the best safety in the nation in that game.  Since then, all I see are QB runs and screens...  Throw it downfield!  Use the middle of the field!  You are making your offense look like trash!

I've wanted Beck replaced since the end of season 1. His playcalling is horrible, and predictable. 

Routes of WRs are so disappointing. I'll say it again, we aren't as good as our coaches think we are. Lots of arrogance IMO. I expected a tough game, but I didn't think our offense would play like a JV.

And we also #### on defense keeping contain.

The lack of coaching the basic, little things is inexcusable.

• Like 1