The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bama went to 24-6 at halftime. Came out second half in basically prevent mode and Texas drove down field a couple of times and scored to make it 24-21 in the 4th. Bama then put their foot back on the

Thanks guys.    I feel better now.

Posted Images

LSU LB K'Lavon Chaisson said Sam Ehlinger 'really isn't that much a threat.".

SMH.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

LSU LB K'Lavon Chaisson said Sam Ehlinger 'really isn't that much a threat.".

SMH.

He’s the only threat if we are going off of last year’s film lol

but Chaisson is a beast too

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

Anybody going? 

My wife and I have had plans made since the Sugar bowl. Tickets are insane, I really want to be in front of the tv but I can’t pass up on the atmosphere for this game. 

I’ll be there. Should be an awesome atmosphere 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think LSU might have the best defense in the country this year. They will be very tough to move the ball on. I could see this one being a defensive struggle. 

I read that LSU is the only team in the SEC that has more than 8 returning starters on offense and defense this year

12 hours ago, WETSU said:

I think LSU might have the best defense in the country this year. They will be very tough to move the ball on. I could see this one being a defensive struggle. 

Me too

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Whittington is out 4-6 weeks.  RB room is a disaster.  

Would’ve been nice if this had flared up when he first got to campus. Would’ve been nice if Stan could’ve landed Noah Cain. 

But gotta play the hand your dealt and I’m ready to see Ingram get a heavier work load. 

18 hours ago, WETSU said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Keaontay going to have to be the work horse and stay healthy.

He’s needed now more than ever.

That’s an understatement too.

Johnson stepped nicely for only having a week and a half to prepare. Jake Smith I believe will be third string RB now. 

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

That’s an understatement too.

Johnson stepped nicely for only having a week and a half to prepare. Jake Smith I believe will be third string RB now. 

Freshman LB David Gbenda has been moved to RB and will serve as the 3rd RB with Roschon Johnson serving as backup.

4 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Freshman LB David Gbenda has been moved to RB and will serve as the 3rd RB with Roschon Johnson serving as backup.

Ahh that’s good to know. I know even the walk on RB is injured. This is rough

On 9/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, JustAFan11 said:

Anybody going? 

My wife and I have had plans made since the Sugar bowl. Tickets are insane, I really want to be in front of the tv but I can’t pass up on the atmosphere for this game. 

I'll be there... tailgating should be next level!!

• Like 1
On 9/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, JustAFan11 said:

Anybody going? 

I'll be on the sideline!!! 😎

It's supposed to be 103 in Austin on Saturday. If I'm being honest, the only thing I'm worried about is trying to survive the mayhem that will be Bevo Blvd and Gameday.