Longhorns 2019 Thread

JustAFan11

It's really a shame that the Texas defensive coaches could not get their defensive unit ready for this game. From what I'm seeing, this lack falls on them, not the players.  The scheme was totally wrong the entire game. If not for some athletic plays and a good offense, this game would have been over by the end of the 3rd qtr.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

It's really a shame that the Texas defensive coaches could not get their defensive unit ready for this game. From what I'm seeing, this lack falls on them, not the players.  The scheme was totally wrong the entire game. If not for some athletic plays and a good offense, this game would have been over by the end of the 3rd qtr.

It was a poor showing by the horns. I don’t doubt the talent, but they didn’t look like they really had a plan. Just kinda winging it

Just now, WETSU said:

Is LSU’s offense this good or is Texas defense just not that good? That will be the question going forward. Really looking forward to seeing each team against another quality opponent before making too much judgment. 

I think LSU’s offense is that good. I’m really impressed with Burrow. He’s a gamer 

• Like 1