Wild Card Picks

On 1/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Foles scares me more than any QB not named Brees or Mahomes right now. A shame he's not a certified starter getting major bank from someone. 

While reading your Post, I suddenly remembered, that I was pulling for the Cowboys to trade for him when he was having so much trouble at philly, and almost retired from football.  The first time I saw him I knew this guy was an outstanding QB. Too bad. He would have been good fit in Dallas.

20 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I know I am taking the Colts and Saints. Im leaning towards picking the Cowboys and Chargers but have not decided for sure.

All of the games are a little 50/50 to me.  I know the Patriots are down this year, but they are the Patriots and find a way to make it to the Super Bowl.  The Rams look beatable losing 4 of their last 7 games, but they could snap out of it.  Philly is on fire, and who knows if there is a Foles magic or not. If New Orleans comes out hitting on all cylinders they can put it to Philly.  K.C. usually has a meltdown in the playoffs and the Colts have been red hot.  

30 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Rams are 13-3, lost 2 of their last 4 albeit winning the last 2 games. 

I should have said 3 of last 7.  When I looked at their schedule at NFL.com the coloring for the Lions game was both in blue, and it threw me off the way it read.  I just did a quick scan.  I simply knew they had a rough going.