Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

On 9/4/2019 at 2:31 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

Very winnable games vs Ole Miss, Colorado State, and SJSU coming up too. Could be 4-0 going in to play A&M. 

NEVER EVER underestimate the power of denial. Most of my friends are UA fans. They refuse to accept the fact that Arkansas isn't very good.

16 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

New Orleans CB announces decommitment from Arkansas https://t.co/W8u9M7EekE

The 1st of many decommits as the losses pile up IMO. 

I guess no decommit is good, but he's not a good player...so, he simply could have seen the writing on the wall by now that he wasn't in the "big picture" for the Hogs. a 3-star...like the #26 player in LA, I mean **** (that was probably generous)...#48 CB nationally...he could make a difference at Mississippi College, Nicholls, SFA or someplace in D2.

19 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Dang that tough. I keep expecting them to get going but it seems like 1 step forward and two steps back.

I know it’s just year 2 of the Morris era, but to me, year 2 of a rebuild means you win your cupcake games. SJSU is a 🧁 with extra frosting and pudding in the middle, yet the Hogs found a way to lose. Not a good look at all. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I know it’s just year 2 of the Morris era, but to me, year 2 of a rebuild means you win your cupcake games. SJSU is a 🧁 with extra frosting and pudding in the middle, yet the Hogs found a way to lose. Not a good look at all. 

They always find ways to lose year after year......might have something to do with a motorcycle

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/21/2019 at 11:57 PM, THSfanatic said:

NEVER EVER underestimate the power of denial. Most of my friends are UA fans. They refuse to accept the fact that Arkansas isn't very good.

My Arkansas buddies all are pretty fed up with Arkansas football.  They bought season tix and are giving them away.

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Burt set them back light years 

I definitely believe this...the cupboard was beyond bare. I think when they opened the cupboard, they found he had also lost the wood and brick behind the cupboard in a card game. He had become perfectly content to win whatever came their way because he knew they couldn't compete w/ the SEC West "big boys". I always looked at him at Wisconsin as a joke. Despite him being head coach, I still felt Barry Alvarez did it all still (ran the show, period). He was there day-to-day telling him what to do, who to get, meeting the recruits & families, overseeing his budget, overseeing his staff, told him to continue running the same exact offense & defense...I mean, that's exactly like having an actual Co-Head Football Coach (or Executive Head Coach --> I've seen it actually in other college sports like tennis)...naming Burt it in name only in case Barry wanted to pull away and retire finally (from age/death) or if Burt really was amazing etc.