Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

If I could build the Big 12 from scratch with only using schools that makes sense regionally then I think I would have this.

North

Oklahoma

Oklahoma State

Nebraska

Missouri

Kansas

Iowa State

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

Arkansas

Arizona

Arizona State

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

And honestly if the SEC could go back in time I bet they would ditch schools like Vanderbuilt and Miss State.

I agree but Vanderbilt is a charter member if I am not mistaken. Not adding a blueblood program was a missed opportunity. Most potential suiters would be blocked by little brother. Oklahoma the lone exception.

Vanderbilt will always be in the conference since they held it up academically for so long.  They’ve made huge strides in all of their sports over the years and even took advantage of the down years in the East.  Their have a good to avg basketball program, and great baseball.

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

If I could build the Big 12 from scratch with only using schools that makes sense regionally then I think I would have this.

North

Oklahoma

Oklahoma State

Nebraska

Missouri

Kansas

Iowa State

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

Arkansas

Arizona

Arizona State

Perfect. Baylor would be MWC?

• LOL! 1

Per Andrew Hutchinson: 

Attendance for today's Arkansas-Auburn game: 54,619

It's the smallest crowd for a game in Fayetteville since 2003 + the smallest for an SEC game and third smallest overall since the stadium expanded in 2001.

This staff is finished. 

I think Morris is a good coach, but I think it was a bad hire. They needed a transition coach. Someone to take them out of that Stone Age offense but they don’t have the guys to run Morris’ spread. Morris is the guy they needed after they fire this coach...

Its a dumpster fire there. Wonder who they go after if they can Morris. 

Just now, WETSU said:

I think Morris is a good coach, but I think it was a bad hire. They needed a transition coach. Someone to take them out of that Stone Age offense but they don’t have the guys to run Morris’ spread. Morris is the guy they needed after they fire this coach...

Its a dumpster fire there. Wonder who they go after if they can Morris. 

Any chance Jerry fires Garrett then rehires him at Arkansas?  :lol:

• LOL! 2

Per Michael Bratton: 

Whitehaven linebacker Martavius French decommits from Arkansas following an official visit to Fayetteville. 

French took the trip with two of his high school teammates after visiting Tennessee for the Mississippi State game.

The teammates he is referring to is 4star French's LB mates. I reckon all 3 end up as a package deal for someone other than the Vols IMO. French btw was in full Vols gear in Fayetteville for the Auburn debacle, hours before the Vols debacle. 

Arkansas loses top defensive commitment https://t.co/v3pUrPCR03 via @247sports

On 10/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, WETSU said:

the real question is which one of the staffs in the area snatches up Traylor when this happens. I think he’s huge asset recruiting the east Texas area. 

true...would love to think the Horns would add him, but I think when you add him then Jordan has to be part of the situation as a paid analyst (operations person)...course he may go his own way at this point now...should have enough experience and be looking to take a coaching gig somewhere (Jordan may be doing something with the Saints right now in some capacity instead of the Hogs, but it's hard to tell).

On 10/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, WETSU said:

the real question is which one of the staffs in the area snatches up Traylor when this happens. I think he’s huge asset recruiting the east Texas area. 

hopefully whoever would be the new coach would retain him.  as you said he's a huge asset to recruiting. i thought when bert put his foot in his mouth that he should have gone after traylor to try and get back in good with the texas high school coaches but bert was bert. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

hopefully whoever would be the new coach would retain him.  as you said he's a huge asset to recruiting. i thought when bert put his foot in his mouth that he should have gone after traylor to try and get back in good with the texas high school coaches but bert was bert. 

Is this the feeling that Morris is out? He needs some postion changes.  A good Defensive Coordinator would do wonders. Is Traylor the Oc ? 

• Stinks 2

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

Is this the feeling that Morris is out? He needs some postion changes.  A good Defensive Coordinator would do wonders. Is Traylor the Oc ? 

if they lose out i think there's a chance but a small one. im almost certain though that at least one coordinator will be gone if not both, should probably be both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:18 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Per Michael Bratton: 

Whitehaven linebacker Martavius French decommits from Arkansas following an official visit to Fayetteville. 

French took the trip with two of his high school teammates after visiting Tennessee for the Mississippi State game.

The teammates he is referring to is 4star French's LB mates. I reckon all 3 end up as a package deal for someone other than the Vols IMO. French btw was in full Vols gear in Fayetteville for the Auburn debacle, hours before the Vols debacle. 

Arkansas loses top defensive commitment https://t.co/v3pUrPCR03 via @247sports

I was wrong. Looking like all 3 will be Vols after the latest decommit from Mississippi State tonight. 

Just now, txk85 said:

if youre going to go to a bad team why the vols?? 

Surprisingly i read in a different article today that Vols recruiting class is in the top-20. I wouldn't go there if i wanted to stay in-state, but i get it, they wanna get out of Memphis.