Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

34 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

As long as he is off the air full time, I'm good...

He was fun when he did weekly appearances for his Stoerner Talks. Actually enjoyed listening to him in small doses. Brings good perspective and was entertaining. I will say his current show with Wade Smith is better than his first co-host. That was terrible...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

im good with this. he's worked with a lot of young qbs and think he should be given the opportunity. i know hes not technically a hometown guy like lunny but hes been there for what 25 yrs now so always good to have a local on staff.

4 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Seeing that Barry Odom will be the DC for Arkansas.  That's a pretty good get.

looks like a great hire, good defensive coach with hc experience. 

ive seen rumors about chip long being the OC. hopefully we know who it is in the next couple of days.

49 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickstarkel/status/1205633565897232389. Probably for the best very inconsistent and razorbacks are rebuilding. 

He is from Argyle, and almost came to UNT before A&M offered. Since Mason Fine graduated, I am interested to see if he might end up here. He probably should have went G5 level to begin with.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

He is from Argyle, and almost came to UNT before A&M offered. Since Mason Fine graduated, I am interested to see if he might end up here. He probably should have went G5 level to begin with.

I like that move. He is talented but lacked good coaching. His % completion was low . I believe 58%. Gunslinger type qb with lot of Int.

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Pittman and company doing some 'crootin. 

i like the slusher kid from broken arrow. wish we could have gotten criswell from morrilton but i understand him not flipping after being shunned by the previous staff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

i like the slusher kid from broken arrow. wish we could have gotten criswell from morrilton but i understand him not flipping after being shunned by the previous staff.

Same here, i watched Slusher the year they won state. 

Also im surprised we flipped that RB from Crowley that was all set for Mizzou, but im now hearing that coaching staff #### off the family last week. 

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Also im surprised we flipped that RB from Crowley that was all set for Mizzou, but im now hearing that coaching staff #### off the family last week. 

i watched his film after he committed and thought this guy will make a good LB. then i heard that was kinda what made him upset with mizzou. i havent really heard if it was the him playing lb or the staff at mizzou basically lying to him about where theyd play him at that made him flip.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AKA said:

If so I reckon the Piggies could make some noise next year. 

The whole saga with King is kinda crazy. Took a redshirt when it became obvious UH was going to be terrible. I understand Holgersons premise, but most people in Houston feel King is gone despite what he has been saying publicly. Also, his dad has been out saying he is gone...If it isn't Oklahoma, my next best guess would be Arkansas

5 hours ago, topher805 said:

The whole saga with King is kinda crazy. Took a redshirt when it became obvious UH was going to be terrible. I understand Holgersons premise, but most people in Houston feel King is gone despite what he has been saying publicly. Also, his dad has been out saying he is gone...If it isn't Oklahoma, my next best guess would be Arkansas

It isn't Oklahoma. Zero percent chance of happening.