Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

On 10/5/2019 at 5:37 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I spit my drink lol 🤣

could have drove the RV with rebel flags painted on the side and big stuffed Razorback head stuck on the front...blaring Dukes of Hazzard theme song through bumping loud speakers as they pull in...firing pamphlets and mini nerf footballs through air guns from the roof!!! yee haw -- guns a blazing... 

14 minutes ago, txk85 said:

not sure if they went to grimm to see Frazier from McKinney north play against t-high. but there were some serious targets playing in texarkana on friday so hopefully they had a good trip. 

May have. But from my understanding they are trying to hold on to Dixon. Rumor is he's thinking about flipping.

23 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

May have. But from my understanding they are trying to hold on to Dixon. Rumor is he's thinking about flipping.

they did. I'm not surprised , with the way Arkansas is playing i imagine they are having to recruit extra hard these days(hence landing a helicopter outside of a game) just making sure the ones they already have a verbal from don't leave. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, txk85 said:

they did. I'm not surprised , with the way Arkansas is playing i imagine they are having to recruit extra hard these days(hence landing a helicopter outside of a game) just making sure the ones they already have a verbal from don't leave. 

Recruiting is so much more than a team's record. 

50 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The dumpster fire continues

Another player has decided to leave the team and this time it's a four-star freshman: https://t.co/zWbXkKh5mV

Don't blame him. Hope he lands at LSU. 

Dont blame him? He just got on Campus and bolts after a few losses and you dont blame the snowflake? He knew when he signed and committed that this program was rebuilding. Ridiculous.....NCAA needs to trash this Transfer Portal. If you dont honor your commitment you need to sit out a year, just like its always been.

17 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

Dont blame him? He just got on Campus and bolts after a few losses and you dont blame the snowflake? He knew when he signed and committed that this program was rebuilding. Ridiculous.....NCAA needs to trash this Transfer Portal. If you dont honor your commitment you need to sit out a year, just like its always been.

He will have to sit out a year