Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

8 minutes ago, txk85 said:

they also added a "walk on" with justice hill who is an early enrollee. he wasn't highly recruited for football because he committed to the Arkansas basketball team as like a freshman in high school. he is an athlete and Morris isn't sure where he'll play him.

guess I could have added he played qb at little rock Christian where he beat Hudson henrys pa team for the state championship this yr.

7 minutes ago, txk85 said:

they also added a "walk on" with justice hill who is an early enrollee. he wasn't highly recruited for football because he committed to the Arkansas basketball team as like a freshman in high school. he is an athlete and Morris isn't sure where he'll play him.

Juice! 

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Arkansas is the "right fit" for A&M grad transfer QB Nick Starkel, he called the Hogs tonight: https://t.co/gckxq85cL4 #WPS

the article says he graduates in may, i thought he wasnt going to graduate until this summer? hope this is true and he can get in some reps this summer instead of having to wait until the start of fall camp.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, txk85 said:

the article says he graduates in may, i thought he wasnt going to graduate until this summer? hope this is true and he can get in some reps this summer instead of having to wait until the start of fall camp.

Im just glad we have him for 2yrs. 

6 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Just what we didn't need: 

Hogs' Senior linebacker De'Jon Harris to miss rest of spring drills after requiring surgery to repair a small fracture in his foot. Latest: https://t.co/XhErWCrZ91 #adgknowsports

I think everyone knows what scoota can do so if this makes him healthier for next season I'm all for it.

Looking at how the recruiting has gone, both natural and thru the new transfer process I have genuinely felt like the Razorbacks will/could be one of the top SEC teams within the next couple years (if this trend continues). They will be very aggressive in the way they do things and hopefully these guys pick up the offense and make great things happen...no more dopey losses to the small schools and closing out the big guys when they have them on the ropes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Former 4* Billy Ferrell looking to transfer. SFA is obviously interested in acquiring his services. Ferrell and Carl Williams together? Lord have mercy...

Yeah he's coming off injury, and with what we've recruited coming in im not sure if he could've made an impact, I hope he can stay healthy and get playing time somewhere. From what I gathered per the article few days ago he's a great athlete, returned kicks and played a lil RB, he'll be a beast at SFA if they get him cause you definitely have to double team Williams. 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Connor Noland talks Ben Hicks, Nick Starkel, Trey Knox, Cheyenne O'Grady, Much More (FREE) https://t.co/466Meoaov3 

that troubles me...for Noland. he was sketchy as a QB last year and he's not "all in" where he can work full time to get better (body and mind)...one of you or an article posted here said that they weren't sure he'd see many more snaps as the starting QB this coming year...he will not be in the top 4 to 5 on the QB depth chart for this coming year, so unless there's a tragic plane crash...

2 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

that troubles me...for Noland. he was sketchy as a QB last year and he's not "all in" where he can work full time to get better (body and mind)...one of you or an article posted here said that they weren't sure he'd see many more snaps as the starting QB this coming year...he will not be in the top 4 to 5 on the QB depth chart for this coming year, so unless there's a tragic plane crash...

I don't see him playing football much longer.