Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

6 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I expect a couple more commitments after this weekend's official visits. Pittman is most definitely recruiting Georgia heavy. 

2 QBs on campus for visits, i like them both but feel like Hornsby ends up at baylor. OL from conway is also visiting, hes an ole miss commit right now but i think that will change in a couple of days.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, txk85 said:

2 QBs on campus for visits, i like them both but feel like Hornsby ends up at baylor. OL from conway is also visiting, hes an ole miss commit right now but i think that will change in a couple of days.

That kid from Grayson can sling it too. 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:59 PM, txk85 said:

OL from conway is also visiting, hes an ole miss commit right now but i think that will change in a couple of days.

well i was right but wasnt thinking he would be committing to FSU today..

Yes i like both of the QBs Hornsby is a good thrower and great runner. Dixon looks to be a good runner but a better arm than Hornsby. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

well i was right but wasnt thinking he would be committing to FSU today..

Yes i like both of the QBs Hornsby is a good thrower and great runner. Dixon looks to be a good runner but a better arm than Hornsby. 

Idk why he even took the visit. From what i was reading earlier the momma wanted him to get out of the state. Weird recruitment all the way around. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

We'll be alright. Give it 3 years and we'll be relevant again IMO. 

the players are talking about how tough the offseason is already makes me wonder what was going on up there the past couple years. wasnt coaching thought it might have atleast been some weights moving around.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Arkansas RB Chase Hayden is next to step into our Transfer Tracker, as @RivalsWoody and @rivalsmike analyze the potential impact on his next team: https://t.co/G4pDZAkHHr

RB and Wr  are about the only positions with much depth so i hate to see him leave but i get why hes going. i thought he looked great as a freshman but just never really came back after his injury, not sure if that was Morris' system or what.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, txk85 said:

RB and Wr  are about the only positions with much depth so i hate to see him leave but i get why hes going. i thought he looked great as a freshman but just never really came back after his injury, not sure if that was Morris' system or what.

Morris was gonna give Boyd the ball as much as possible by any means necessary. Hopefully with Pittman we see a good mix of RBs toting the rock. I can't wait to see that transfer RB ball this Fall. 

29 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Morris was gonna give Boyd the ball as much as possible by any means necessary. Hopefully with Pittman we see a good mix of RBs toting the rock. I can't wait to see that transfer RB ball this Fall. 

what i saw hes a very similar back to hayden. 

i guess ebony Jackson still hasnt signed, wonder whats going on there?

15 minutes ago, txk85 said:

what i saw hes a very similar back to hayden. 

i guess ebony Jackson still hasnt signed, wonder whats going on there?

Something to do with grades, only one spot left so if Jackson doesn't get right i expect that graduate transfer from Clemson-Xavier Kelly (DT) to get it.