Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

On 10/10/2020 at 6:47 PM, JustAFan11 said:

Those officials should be fired. That is an obvious missed call that cost Arkansas a win. 

To be clear, there was no FUMBLE,

The QB muffed the snap,which is a backward pass by rule. He then attempted to spike the ball and did it backwards which is a live ball. There was a inadvertent whistle which killed the play.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, Stoney said:

MBG going to have to be pried off the ceiling before this season over with.

He's due for a come up. I've had to sit here and watch him lament his piggies for a few years now. Dude deserves some prosperity. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LOL said:

He's due for a come up. I've had to sit here and watch him lament his piggies for a few years now. Dude deserves some prosperity. 

That fact that nobody, NOBODY gave Arkansas a chance this year has to make it that much sweeter. Arkansas has always played A&M close. I think ol’MBG got some of that Ozark Mountain hillbilly hoodoo working for Pittman and the Hogs. I’m not calling for a upset but it wouldn’t shock me if they got one done.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:08 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

It's time we break the losing streak. 

Y’all keep playing ball like y’all have been. A little bit of that magic could swing Arkansas’ way this year. A Arkansas win could happen.

Arkansas is much improved. I think this game will come down to which Jimbo shows up. The Jimbo that asks Mond to win or the Jimbo that uses the running game. If Jimbo gives Spiller 20+ carries, A&M wins this one comfortably. If Jimbo gives Spiller 9-11 carries anything can happen. Arkansas doesn't do any one thing well enough to worry a team like A&M, but they dont do anything bad that will kill themselves either. And those types of teams are always dangerous. 

A&M 34-24 over the Hogs. 

29 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Arkansas is much improved. I think this game will come down to which Jimbo shows up. The Jimbo that asks Mond to win or the Jimbo that uses the running game. If Jimbo gives Spiller 20+ carries, A&M wins this one comfortably. If Jimbo gives Spiller 9-11 carries anything can happen. Arkansas doesn't do any one thing well enough to worry a team like A&M, but they dont do anything bad that will kill themselves either. And those types of teams are always dangerous. 

A&M 34-24 over the Hogs. 

Coworker Aggies were talking about this very point today. Let the running game be the focus of the offense, not Mond and the passing game. This o-line has stepped up its game in a huge way. Let them pave the way for Spiller. Then let Mond go off that. 

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Coworker Aggies were talking about this very point today. Let the running game be the focus of the offense, not Mond and the passing game. This o-line has stepped up its game in a huge way. Let them pave the way for Spiller. Then let Mond go off that. 

Mond is the least pressured QB in the SEC and the running game is mauling people when the run is actually called. Where did this come from... I don't think I've ever seen such a turnaround with the same coach and 4/5 starters back. I thought we would see a slight improvement but this literally the strongest unit on the team right now. 

40 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Mond is the least pressured QB in the SEC and the running game is mauling people when the run is actually called. Where did this come from... I don't think I've ever seen such a turnaround with the same coach and 4/5 starters back. I thought we would see a slight improvement but this literally the strongest unit on the team right now. 

I was ready to fire Henson after last year. Carson Green couldn’t have stopped a old lady at right tackle last year against Bama. It’s a night and day difference. This is big boy football finally.