Razorbacks 2020 Thread

MrBuddyGarrity

21 hours ago, Valhalla said:

So about a year lol. 

That seems to be how long he seems to sticking around lately.

has it been 3 different schools in 3 years or was he at fau for 2 yrs?

i mean i could be wrong but i dont really see him leaving for another coordinator position. really only see him leaving to be a hc somewhere.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, txk85 said:

has it been 3 different schools in 3 years or was he at fau for 2 yrs?

i mean i could be wrong but i dont really see him leaving for another coordinator position. really only see him leaving to be a hc somewhere.

and there will be protests preventing him from getting the job

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 1:49 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Little Rock Parkview QB Landon Rogers has decommitted and reopened his recruitment, not surprised, after Coley committed there was a high chance this would happen. 

i listened to some talk about him and i think he was probably going to be moved to the te room. hes a big body kid with a fast ball but no accuracy. im thinking some other school wants him to play qb or at least he wants to try to play qb in college and that wasnt going to happen at arkansas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, txk85 said:

i listened to some talk about him and i think he was probably going to be moved to the te room. hes a big body kid with a fast ball but no accuracy. im thinking some other school wants him to play qb or at least he wants to try to play qb in college and that wasnt going to happen at arkansas.

I think he ends up at KU. Kinda surprised though: I don't see an offer from Arkansas State or Memphis for him, would think he would have at least one of them, unless i overlooked it. 

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I think he ends up at KU. Kinda surprised though: I don't see an offer from Arkansas State or Memphis for him, would think he would have at least one of them, unless i overlooked it. 

KU is recruiting pretty hard in arkansas and i have a feeling thats where he goes too. coach dearman is the o-coordinator at ku and spent a few years at arkansas tech so hes pretty familar with the state. 

probably not a big loss as i think the QB will be pretty full next especially if Franks comes back in 21.

5 hours ago, txk85 said:

KU is recruiting pretty hard in arkansas and i have a feeling thats where he goes too. coach dearman is the o-coordinator at ku and spent a few years at arkansas tech so hes pretty familar with the state. 

probably not a big loss as i think the QB will be pretty full next especially if Franks comes back in 21.

Thought Franks is a SR this year

17 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Thought Franks is a SR this year

he is but played in only 2 or 3 games last year so he'd have a pretty good shot at receiving a red shirt for that year if he applied. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

lol    He hired him.   What else would he say ?

Stevie Wonder could've hired him and seen🤷🏾‍♂️, i think Yurachek along with alot of the fanbase are a little bit surprised at the great job he's doing so far with all what's been going on these past several months. Hopefully if a season is played we'll see it done on the field.

The 2021 class is coming together nicely, hopefully Pittman and staff can keep em in the fold. 

I sure didn't think he would start off this well being an OL Coach turned Head Coach. 

On 7/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Gotta love a surprise commit to keep you humble. 
Razorbacks add a sturdy 6'1", 270-pound defensive tackle out of Oklahoma, Sam Pittman's home state: https://t.co/wA999Ln8Da #WPS

Flip!

i saw a few on a oklahoma board talking about him sounds like a pretty good flip

51 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Arkansas has landed a kicker/punter ranked No. 2 in the country by one service. Assuming he sticks, it'll be the first time the Hogs have signed a scholarship kicker/punter out of high school since 2015: https://t.co/j5lqJTIZ9b #WPS

hopefully they can manage to get him within range.