Cowboys @ Los Angeles ***NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND***

Cowboys Playoffs  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 01:15 AM

I would love to see Drew Brees against Patrick Mahomes in this year's SuperBowl.......instead of the Rams.  But the Rams overall offensive and defensive scheme looks like it could hold up and give either one (Eagles or Saints) big trouble next week......just like it did the Cowboys.

I think the Saints will win this game today at home........never count Brees out this early in the game.  But it will be a different animal for the Saints next week against that running attack of the Rams.......just like it was when the Saints played Dallas......just sayin'.  The Rams front lines are very good, and so is their Defense.  The Saints have a high-powered offense, but a highly suspect defense against elite NFL teams.  They win with Brees, not because of their defense or lines.  The Cowboys could give either of these teams all they can handle, but could not get close to handling the Rams this year.

I also think that the Saints would have a better chance against the Rams than either Dallas or Philly would have.......just because of Brees.  It's the same with the Chiefs......they are where they are just because of Mahomes.  Same with the Patriots all of these years......just because of Brady.  

When it comes down to the nut-cutting.......these stellar QB's make the difference in many games during the season in close games.  The NFL playoff games are survive and advance or go home.......the QB makes all the difference.  Prescott for the Cowboys and Foles for the Eagles are not in this category yet......not sure about Goff for the Rams......he looks pretty good, though. He doesn't need to be as good because of his lines and Rb's and the Rams defense.

5 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

When it comes down to the nut-cutting.......these stellar QB's make the difference in many games during the season in close games.  The NFL playoff games are survive and advance or go home.......the QB makes all the difference.  Prescott for the Cowboys and Foles for the Eagles are not in this category yet......not sure about Goff for the Rams......he looks pretty good, though. He doesn't need to be as good because of his lines and Rb's and the Rams defense.

Foles looks PDG today.

19 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

So...was the season a success?

To me it was, and Garrett should be fired.  I stand by what I wrote earlier.  Next year is going to be tougher without a first round draft pick.  I know we picked up Cooper, but this team won't make it to the playoffs or NFC Championship game with the schedule, and the needs they have.  We play the AFC East and NFC North plus New Orleans and Los Angeles Rams.  

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Rams were the best team on the field.....it was so obvious.  Better QB, better line, better defense,  better Rb's.  What else is there to discuss, Huh?  They will give the Chiefs a very good game in the Super Bowl......just my thoughts.  Eagles/Saints winner will not beat this Rams team.  Chiefs will end the Patriots hopes for sure.  All we got left is the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes.

I previously thought that New Orleans and the Chiefs would be in the SuperBowl.......but now I can see the error in my assessment.  

I don't know.  Somehow Brady finds a way to make it to the Super Bowl.  They looked awesome today, and then gave up trash time scores.  The Chiefs don't have much success in the playoffs since the 60's when they won Super Bowl IV.    I'm worried about that Nick Foles magic.  I know they jumped to a 14-0 lead, before the Saints came back and are now leading 17-14.  There are still a lot of what if's that can happen in my opinion.  

17 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know.  Somehow Brady finds a way to make it to the Super Bowl.  They looked awesome today, and then gave up trash time scores.  The Chiefs don't have much success in the playoffs since the 60's when they won Super Bowl IV.    I'm worried about that Nick Foles magic.  I know they jumped to a 14-0 lead, before the Saints came back and are now leading 17-14.  There are still a lot of what if's that can happen in my opinion.  

Oh sure.....no doubt about it.  I'm just  talking about the odds.  The odds favor the Saints today and a very close game against the Rams.  The Chiefs are now relevant like at no other time since Lyn Dawson because of Patrick Mahomes.  The Chargers and Phillip Rivers never have been able to contend against the Brady Bunch.  But Mahomes and his Wild Indian Chiefs do have a very good chance of putting the cabash on the Pats.  In fact......they should be the favorite next week.  What's Vegas got the line at......anyone know???

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

I also think that the Saints would have a better chance against the Rams than either Dallas or Philly would have.......just because of Brees.  It's the same with the Chiefs......they are where they are just because of Mahomes.  Same with the Patriots all of these years......just because of Brady.  

Speaking of, the best regular season game this year was Saints vs Rams

• Like 1

2 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Foles and Brees are both Austin Westlake products.......an interesting side note in today's game.

Yep. Four of the eight starting QBs this weekend played their highschool football in Texas. Says a lot about the great job our hs coaches do in getting players ready for the next level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Oh sure.....no doubt about it.  I'm just  talking about the odds.  The odds favor the Saints today and a very close game against the Rams.  The Chiefs are now relevant like at no other time since Lyn Dawson because of Patrick Mahomes.  The Chargers and Phillip Rivers never have been able to contend against the Brady Bunch.  But Mahomes and his Wild Indian Chiefs do have a very good chance of putting the cabash on the Pats.  In fact......they should be the favorite next week.  What's Vegas got the line at......anyone know???

New Orleans 7/4, KC 11/4, NE 13/4, and L.A. 7/4.  Chiefs are -3 and Saints are -3.5 opening odds.