Cowboys @ Los Angeles ***NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND***

Cowboys Playoffs  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 01:15 AM

Well it’s bedtime. Always disappointing to lose and the season to be over but they have nothing to be ashamed of they have been fun to watch the second half.  Hopefully they can build on this for next season I know they have some contracts they need to get taken care of. No 1st rd pick but wouldn’t have been playing tonight without Cooper 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

There’s not a Junior high JV coach in East Texas that couldn’t come up with a better play to get 1 yard than the most basic freaking play in football history. Linehan ain’t making the trip back to Dallas with his job.

After a quarter break. You run behind a backup center and rookie guard against the Rams 2 best DLs.     That's this whole coaching staff in a nutshell

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

So...was the season a success?

Nope.   Garrett preserved his job.   

Vender Esch was standing on the sidelines on the last play.  That tells me all I need to know about coaching IQ

23 years of 1 and done at best.   I’m sick of the next year mantra while we keep the status quo.    We will be having this discussion same time next year (if it’s a good year for us)

• Like 1

You know you start thinking about this play and that play had they turned out differently. Like the hands to the face on Jones, missed pass to Gallup before the half, the terrible in the grasp call, the missed 4th and 1 and they missed a Ram play holding Taco on that 4th down td by the Rams. If you really think about it though the score was closer than the game or at least it felt that way because Dallas had no answer for the running game of the Rams. I do give Dallas some credit because they didn’t give up anyway we knew the Rams were the better team and they proved it. 

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Red Clapper returns and get's a new big contract ... yes Jerrah, whatever you say, Jerrah ...  🤠

Well  do I think he deserves to come back next year because of what they did in the second half of the season? Yes.  Do I think they should bring him back? No.  The problem I have is his history proves he cannot build on this season but I’m sure we will have to wait and see 

One coordinator didn’t talk to the press. One coordinator said this. “It’s on me. I have to do a much better job of having our guys prepared to execute when we get out there on the field. … We didn’t attain our goal. Our goal is as simple as us being the best that we can absolutely be. Tonight, we did not show that.” Any guesses which is which based off last nights game?

One of mine went MIA but im not sweating it, scoreboard still says 30-22. All that matters. 

The Rams offensive line knew what the Cowboys defensive line was going to do before the snap on Saturday. 

https://t.co/oGo6Eiz4av https://t.co/pLg1ZZfmiz

There were plenty of comments and trash talk thrown around before the Rams' divisional-round matchup with the Rams, which @RobertKlemko says only fueled this Los Angeles team https://t.co/fed3q8DOFy

• Thanks 1

Rams were the best team on the field.....it was so obvious.  Better QB, better line, better defense,  better Rb's.  What else is there to discuss, Huh?  They will give the Chiefs a very good game in the Super Bowl......just my thoughts.  Eagles/Saints winner will not beat this Rams team.  Chiefs will end the Patriots hopes for sure.  All we got left is the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes.

I previously thought that New Orleans and the Chiefs would be in the SuperBowl.......but now I can see the error in my assessment.  

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Rams were the best team on the field.....it was so obvious.  Better QB, better line, better defense,  better Rb's.  What else is there to discuss, Huh?  They will give the Chiefs a very good game in the Super Bowl......just my thoughts.  Eagles/Saints winner will not beat this Rams team.  Chiefs will end the Patriots hopes for sure.  All we got left is the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes.

I would not count out the Eagles-Saints winner this soon