Cowboys @ Los Angeles ***NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND***

Cowboys Playoffs  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 01:15 AM

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I swear to all that is holy, the next time it’s 4th and 1, and Garrett/Linehan decides to go 3 tight end and Zeke in the backfield for a dive Im putting holes in my tv.

Welcome to my world Stoneman!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Welcome to my world Stoneman!

There’s not a Junior high JV coach in East Texas that couldn’t come up with a better play to get 1 yard than the most basic freaking play in football history. Linehan ain’t making the trip back to Dallas with his job.

34 minutes ago, Stoney said:

There’s not a Junior high JV coach in East Texas that couldn’t come up with a better play to get 1 yard than the most basic freaking play in football history. Linehan ain’t making the trip back to Dallas with his job.

That hurt but LA  won the game because they were able to run 

1 minute ago, etxfootball2010 said:

It hurts me to say it but the better team won that game. Great 2nd half of the season for the cowboys and I hope they can make the jump next year but they got outplayed tonight. They have a young team and I think they’ll learn from this.

We knew coming in the Rams were the better team just thought that we  had a good shot if the defense played like they did last week but wasn’t even close.  The difference this week the linebackers had to play farther off the ball because they were more of a threat throwing than Seattle 

• Like 1