Boys/Girls Basketball Scores

sackem

11 hours ago, MFFL2011 said:

Winnsboro beats Tatum 54-46

Lady Raiders came out and played a much better game last night. From the opening tip they ran a box and 1 on Allen and for the most part kept her in check. I think it was a bold strategy but it paid dividends. Hooper was still able to have an effective game but the rest of their team failed to pick up the slack. Great win for Winny. Looking forward to Regionals

18 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Lady Raiders came out and played a much better game last night. From the opening tip they ran a box and 1 on Allen and for the most part kept her in check. I think it was a bold strategy but it paid dividends. Hooper was still able to have an effective game but the rest of their team failed to pick up the slack. Great win for Winny. Looking forward to Regionals

Which Lady Raider had Allen on defense as “and one”? Sounds like she deserves some credit.

5 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Which Lady Raider had Allen on defense as “and one”? Sounds like she deserves some credit.

There were two young ladies that took that challenge on and in my opinion made a huge difference in the outcome. #2 Laiken Allen and #4 Sage Brown did an amazing job keeping her in check as well as contributing on offense. All around a great team effort.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin vs Malakoff friday in Fairfield....  Franklin defeated buffalo tonight 57 to 38

How are you guys looking? I haven't been able to keep up.

Tatum will face Hooks in the area playoffs at 7 p.m. Friday at Daingerfield. after a  68 to 40 win over Winona

Hallsville score Keepers didn't feel it necessary to put who fouled on the scoreboard in a Bi-District game.  Sure hope the Lightbulbs are on in Daingerfield in more than one place.