Ore City AD/HFC

ChynaStopper

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, trueblue82 said:

OC is the middle of nowhere compared to a lot of places. 

Lakes and motorcycle roads/trails everywhere? Geez that sounds alot like Ore City to me...he may feel like he drove right into his hometown, out east...China Springs probably has a little more $$ and a higher clientele, but who knows.

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Lakes and motorcycle roads/trails everywhere? Geez that sounds alot like Ore City to me...he may feel like he drove right into his hometown, out east...China Springs probably has a little more $$ and a higher clientele, but who knows.

Yep...plenty of motorcycle roads in that area. And Lake O' the Pines in his backyard. And just a hip, skip, & a jump to the big metroplex of Longview. 

And nice school facilities, and good sports facilities that includes getting a turf football field in the near future.

• 5 weeks later...

If given time, I think Ron Burnham will turn the program around at OC.  I just hope he has the support needed to place good football coaches (if needed) around him.  Getting the parents, players, and coaches all on the same page is imperative to any future success.  They will all have to "BUY IN" to what Coach Burnham will be asking for.  Will that happen?  We will see.  I certainly know Ron is a good man, and fully capable if attitudes can be changed.