Kurt Traylor-Tyler Lee

footballjunky

4 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Doesn't Tyler Lee have a loaded freshman group?? Considering all the turnover at Lee the past 5 years I think it would be smart to stick with Traylor...

I dunno about "loaded" but it's a good group. Best 9th grade team from Lee in a while, they went 7-3 with losses to Rockwall, Longview and Mesquite. That was also with Miller on varsity.

I aint expecting much out of Lee again this year but in 2020 and especially 2021, if they can't make a push for playoffs...then I really start looking at coaching.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bignasty said:

Chapel Hill.....now REL.....    

1st time posters calling for the head coaches to be removed.   Poster for CH even says he attends every practice.

Gotta love Helicopter Parents!!!!!

I’m not a first time poster just got locked out of my old account and I never called for his job just wondering what every one else is feeling.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, MattStepp said:

Doesn't Tyler Lee have a loaded freshman group?? Considering all the turnover at Lee the past 5 years I think it would be smart to stick with Traylor...

yep, good group coming up, and Tyler has rezoned so there should be more stability with feeder system.  Best to keep him around a couple more yrs.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, footballjunky said:

Why didn’t Tyler go the Allen route? One big high school seemed like it would have put everyone in a better situation 

LOL...one high school in Tyler will not happen anytime soon.  You try that now, Tyler ISD will lose hundreds of kids to Privates and Charters

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

LOL...one high school in Tyler will not happen anytime soon.  You try that now, Tyler ISD will lose hundreds of kids to Privates and Charters

FACTS AND TRUTH! People keep saying Tyler needs one high school lol. Tyler isd would lose even more students to the private school system if they did that, because a lot of kids would not be able to participate in extracurricular activities because of mass logjam. You would have well over 300 plus football players, but many kids would not see the field. The teams would be top notch in the beginning, but slowly you would see a talent drain. 

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

yep, good group coming up, and Tyler has rezoned so there should be more stability with feeder system.  Best to keep him around a couple more yrs.

Lee does have a good group of freshmen, but can Lee's coaches get the most potential out of them will be key.