2019 Cowboys Offseason

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I remember watching the Zeke/Security Guard video, and I thought he barely even chest bumped the guy, and he started demanding this from the Cowboys and Zeke :   https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2019/08/18/report-security-guard-demanded-500000-signed-memorabilia-ezekiel-elliott-following-vegas-incident .  

I think he's going to be the one in jail after that.  

That sounds like extortion to me.

22 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Cowboys have signed Jaylon Smith to a long term extension. 

Glad to see him get paid. To go from one of the most athletic freaks in college, go through a horrific injury, Dallas takes a risk in the 2nd round on him, questions if he will ever play and if he does to what level, sits out a year, and has bounced back to the freak he was pre-injury. That’s incredible. Almost as incredible as the tandem of him and LVE.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad signings so far.

Jordan Chunn RB

Daniel Wise DE/DT

Donovan Olumba CB

Cedrick Wilson WR

Mike Jackson CB

Mike Weber RB

Cole Hikutini TE

Chris Covington LB

Clayton Thorson QB- 2019 5th RD pick of Philly

Mitch Hyatt OT

31 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

The Cowboys have given a 5 year extension to La'el Collins!

I, for one, am excited about this. I've said all along I thought it would be a big mistake to let him go.

2nd 5 year extension of the season. Dallas doing a good job so far of locking up young talent.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

The Cowboys have given a 5 year extension to La'el Collins!

I, for one, am excited about this. I've said all along I thought it would be a big mistake to let him go.

I didn't hear that much when he was giving up sack after sack to Adrian Clayborn in Atlanta.  That was a little less than two years ago.  I know he's developed, but I hope he doesn't regress after this big contract.  

32 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I didn't hear that much when he was giving up sack after sack to Adrian Clayborn in Atlanta.  That was a little less than two years ago.  I know he's developed, but I hope he doesn't regress after this big contract.  

That was the awful Chaz Green experiment at LT. He single handily killed Dallas’ playoff chances. Colombo teaching him RT should really help him reach his next level. Injuries robbed Colombo of his athleticism, so he relied on smarts and grit. Teach those young guys that.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That was the awful Chaz Green experiment at LT. He single handily killed Dallas’ playoff chances. Colombo teaching him RT should really help him reach his next level. Injuries robbed Colombo of his athleticism, so he relied on smarts and grit. Teach those young guys that.

Your right.  I was thinking La'el for some stupid reason.  I sort of want to delete my post, but I'll eat crow on that one.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Your right.  I was thinking La'el for some stupid reason.  I sort of want to delete my post, but I'll eat crow on that one.  

If I had to delete every stupid post of mine Dave y’all would never know I was on here. 😂 Clayborn should send him a huge thank you gift every year for helping him get paid. I still have nightmares about that game. Dak probably does too.

• 2 weeks later...