Patriots @ Kansas City ***AFC CHAMPIONSHIP***

AFC Championship  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to Super Bowl LIII?

• New England Patriots
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2019 at 11:40 PM

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I think when it comes to the playoffs, both teams should have the opportunity to have the ball in OT, regardless if the first possession is a touchdown. Then if it's still tied, then next team scores wins. . 

That ruling would seem to fit better at this level, for sure.  Just too much on the line and too many games played to not consider this change in the rules.

53 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I think when it comes to the playoffs, both teams should have the opportunity to have the ball in OT, regardless if the first possession is a touchdown. Then if it's still tied, then next team scores wins. . 

I agree ... both teams should have an opportunity to score ...

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

If the Chiefs had won the toss and scored then I think a lot of you could care less about changing the overtime rules.

👀

Not sure about that one, there's been OT rules talk on here for years come playoff time specifically in terms of using the ncaa rules. 

• Thanks 1

See? THIS is why I'm a TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL fan. These guys make more money per game than I've ever made in a year. I will NEVER pay the price they want for a ticket to an NFL game, not to mention the ridiculous parking fee. I see as good or better football on college and high school fields.
So here's the deal, all you Patriots haters - Just quit. It's not their fault that no one else in the league can figure out how to play at the level  that Belichick and Brady and that team does. I'm not a Patriots fan, but I respect the #### out of them, the same as I respect Coach Wooden and his Bruins and Coach Auerbach and his Celtics, and Coach Lombardi and his Packers. It's ridiculous what Belichick and Brady have managed to accomplish, and the rest of the AFC at least should be ashamed of themselves.