Rams @ New Orleans ***NFC CHAMPIONSHIP***

NFC Championship  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to Super Bowl LIII?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2019 at 08:05 PM

Key to us beating the Saints comes down to Peters not getting torched and the front seven containing Kamara on the edge, the offense will handle their business. I don't trust Peters. With that being said Joyner is going to have to play the defensive game of his life. 

1 hour ago, bigdawg16 said:

If the Rams can run the ball like they did against Dallas i think they can win. Play action with Gurley is everything to that offense 

McVay’s offense is amazing in its simplicity. The kid could be the next Belicheck. 

29 minutes ago, Stoney said:

McVay’s offense is amazing in its simplicity. The kid could be the next Belicheck. 

The offenses are both pretty simple... Both HCs find ways to get their best players in space and let them play...  Look at the Rams game... they have 3 speedy receivers and their own version of Zeke...  instead of using the WRs in their traditional role, there is a jet sweep or a jet sweep fake at least 1 time every drive.... so when you see a man in motion, it forces the D to adjust.

• Like 1

I would like to see Brees and the Saints win it, but I voted the Rams with their overall performance this past weekend against the Cowboys. Brees will need to have one of the best games of the season and his defense will have to hold the Rams to some field goals for the Saints to win this one.....Imho.  Both will have to occur for the Saints to win.

I'm out of the Prediction  Bidness after one shot. I got me a new favorite team til nex year. The Saints just gotta win.  🙏  

Actually it would make the Cowboys look better for the Rams  to win it all. But, I ain't hoping for that. 😏

Edited by Newtonres7586
Punctuation

On 1/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, regaleagle said:

I would like to see Brees and the Saints win it, but I voted the Rams with their overall performance this past weekend against the Cowboys. Brees will need to have one of the best games of the season and his defense will have to hold the Rams to some field goals for the Saints to win this one.....Imho.  Both will have to occur for the Saints to win.

You know,  it's all about matchups. The Rams fooled the pea waddlin out of me against the Cowboys. I would have bet the farm that the Rams were not that stout. Judging from the difficulty the Saints had with Dallas' defense, and the difficulty the Cowboys had with the Rams defense, the Rams should win this game easily. It'll be interesting to see how the matchups turn out. That big tank in the backfield for the Rams is a load. 

20 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm thinking New Orleans will win in the Dome, but I'm pulling for the Rams after Dez tweeted today :  https://larrybrownsports.com/football/dez-bryant-saints-super-bowl-ring/480907 .  Nobody deserves a ring for not even making it through one practice.  I don't care that he suffered a severe injury.  

I always thought Bryant had too much mouth, now I know it. 😵

Saints have the home field advantage in the SuperDome…….that is big for sure.  But the Rams will be a tough out and have a very effective power running game mixed with a good passing game with Goff at QB.  Brees is the best in the game today...….I really would like to see the Saints vs KC in the SuperBowl.  GO SAINTS!!!  GO BREES!!!  He's a Texas boy just like Mahomes for KC.

• Like 1