What happened at Woden/Joaquin basketball game?

longhorncrazy

Small town politics. No one likes to talk about it. Afraid of whose feathers they gonna ruffle. From what I have learned is the officials don’t  file the reports.... In school business if there is no paperwork of it then it never happened.🤔

• Like 1

So were the racial comments heard by someone other Hemphill players or fans?  Did the Woden players admit they made the comments?  In just reading a few of the comments appears Woden is getting blasted for their conduct but it appears we are only hearing one side of the story.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, sbparent said:

So were the racial comments heard by someone other Hemphill players or fans?  Did the Woden players admit they made the comments?  In just reading a few of the comments appears Woden is getting blasted for their conduct but it appears we are only hearing one side of the story.

So the Woden players say they didn't say anything racist?

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So the Woden players say they didn't say anything racist?

I don’t know what their players have said, but I did see some of their fans on the KTRE Facebook page accusing Joaquin people of lying about the events, including the racial slurs. I know which side I believe. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Emmm apples are delicious.....and racist. 

Everything is racist...people in Portland Oregon say owning a house is a sign of racism, Tru Storie....so maybe people need to be slow to throw around the word racism it is getting to were none of it is believable 

8 hours ago, JV_COACH said:

Everything is racist...people in Portland Oregon say owning a house is a sign of racism, Tru Storie....so maybe people need to be slow to throw around the word racism it is getting to were none of it is believable 

Are you speaking for a friend? I'm asking for a friend.

• Like 1

I recall Beckville having issues with Woden in the late 90's. Had to play at neutral sites and get outside refs for a year to calm everything down.  Woden's players AND fans used racist slurs towards Beckville's players. It was not a pretty scene. The next season Beckville beat them in their own gym which hadn't been done by anyone in a long time. It was SWEET! So, I'm not surprised by anything negative I hear about the Woden Eagles or their fans! sad

• Like 1