The TXHSFB Helmet Project is Back!

MattStepp

This is so freakin' awesome. I used to help research logos and helmet designs for Matt D. in the early days. Several times after he shut it down I thought about trying to keep it going but couldn't...  for pretty much the same reasons he had to step aside.

Really glad y'all are putting your resources and name behind this. It's a big deal.  👍

2 minutes ago, AKA said:

This is so freakin' awesome. I used to help research logos and helmet designs for Matt D. in the early days. Several times after he shut it down I thought about trying to keep it going but couldn't...  for pretty much the same reasons he had to step aside.

Really glad y'all are putting your resources and name behind this. It's a big deal.  👍

It is a very big deal and very glad DCTF has gotten involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dillonpanthers said:

Nice! Love all the links to the team. Does it have the past helmets too? I may be missing that.. 

I would like that too, but I understand if something like that is a bit of a long-term project. 

Keeping up-to-date with the changing helmets for 100+ Texas schools year-in and year-out is tough enough without going into past years. But it would certainly be something cool to build-up gradually. 

44 minutes ago, AKA said:

I would like that too, but I understand if something like that is a bit of a long-term project. 

Keeping up-to-date with the changing helmets for 100+ Texas schools year-in and year-out is tough enough without going into past years. But it would certainly be something cool to build-up gradually. 

Yes, for sure. Wasn't sure if they acquired all the images from the old site too

• Like 1