🐯 President Trump buys fast food spread for NCAA champ Clemson

RETIREDFAN1

8 minutes ago, bigdawg16 said:

The kids enjoyed it and had fun on their visit...to read anything about it on news sites it's all blamed on Trump and the shutdown etc...etc...... 🙄

Think of all of the money we are saving this country in this shut down :lol:  none of those jobs are really messing up the every day American...  it almost seems to me that a govt shutdown exposes wasteful govt spending 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Think of all of the money we are saving this country in this shut down :lol:  none of those jobs are really messing up the every day American...  it almost seems to me that a govt shutdown exposes wasteful govt spending 

Not to get too into politics here, but for me this just proves what you just said. The government needs to get their hands out of more stuff. 

Think about this scenario: 

You go to a store you like... Let's say Best Buy. You go in, maybe you buy an item, maybe you don't. Either way, you have a pleasant time with employees smiling at you and being friendly, helpful, and timely. 

Now you go to the DMV to renew your license. They employees are grouchy, they take a long time to do anything, and it's an overall bad time. 

Why the difference? Because in the case of Best Buy, they have to do their best to make you happy or you'll shop elsewhere. With stuff like the DMV, you have no other option. No matter what, you have to go there to get your license renewed, so they don't care if you leave happy or not. 

Don't even get me started on all of the "agencies" that have tons of power over us, yet aren't elected officials that we can take to task/hold accountable. 

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I was told I could only share these here so here it shall go. 824A5F7E-D3D0-480C-B804-48D28BBDCB10.jpeg

588A2812-E282-4F3E-B449-69A2D0BC4A29.png

FBBEC1BD-3079-4FFF-AC3B-1083F31194F9.png

32 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

90F395A2-DCF3-4CA0-A035-9F656A399DF0.png

Lmao!  I seen these on Twitter last night along with some other funny ones. 

• Stinks 2

8 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Not to get too into politics here, but for me this just proves what you just said. The government needs to get their hands out of more stuff. 

Think about this scenario: 

You go to a store you like... Let's say Best Buy. You go in, maybe you buy an item, maybe you don't. Either way, you have a pleasant time with employees smiling at you and being friendly, helpful, and timely. 

Now you go to the DMV to renew your license. They employees are grouchy, they take a long time to do anything, and it's an overall bad time. 

Why the difference? Because in the case of Best Buy, they have to do their best to make you happy or you'll shop elsewhere. With stuff like the DMV, you have no other option. No matter what, you have to go there to get your license renewed, so they don't care if you leave happy or not. 

Don't even get me started on all of the "agencies" that have tons of power over us, yet aren't elected officials that we can take to task/hold accountable. 

Try going to the Post Office if you think the DMV is bad, and hardly anyone over 30 even knows where the Post Office is much less a stamp.

Back on topic.  These are young men from 18-24 maybe 27 if they went to BYU, but it's Clemson.  They love this kind of food, and it's not a cheat day to them it's just eating.  I would have liked to have seen how much an Offensive or Defensive lineman ate, and I bet there wasn't anything left over.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Shouldn’t there be some type of humor in memes?  This one is lacking in that department. 

No, see, the humor is in the truth. And Donald Trump is big into real estate, you see. 

I agree it's isn't as funny if I have to explain it, but we have to explain everything to liberals.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Shouldn’t there be some type of humor in memes?  This one is lacking in that department. 

Just because its true and joke on you doesn't mean it can't be hilarious. I kinda figured you would be used to it.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐯 President Trump buys fast food spread for NCAA champ Clemson