🐯 President Trump buys fast food spread for NCAA champ Clemson

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

No, see, the humor is in the truth. And Donald Trump is big into real estate, you see. 

I agree it's isn't as funny if I have to explain it, but we have to explain everything to liberals.

You and I don’t always see eye to eye, but have loved your posts in this thread.  I’ve laughed at every one, tip of the hat to you

• Like 1

yep, we should have had the one or two cooks right now that are working at the White House (shut down) to prepare chicken fried steak, taters, ten other veggies, five deserts, etc for 250 or so people. 

the two to three maids or butlers that are hanging on (again, unpaid for now unless President Trump is giving them some kind of "help" out of his pocket) could have handled waiting on them all too...

we all know President Trump and Donald Jr could have got on the grill and done burgers for the guys --- they probably were going to do that...and Mrs. Trump was going to make her famous homemade potato salad, coleslaw, and banana pudding for everyone --- Dabo told them not to go to all that trouble, McDonald's is his favorite...the McGan*$ang.

1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

You didn’t even understand half of it therefore you don’t even know if it’s funny or not. 

So liberal of you to tell me what I do or don't think right. There a reason why everyone laughing at your "logic". I am not trying to make this political especially in the College forum but you just like argue and blame Trump for all your problems.

funny hearing all these famous people nonsensically saying they will buy or provide the Clemson Tigers team a incredible championship quality meal (chefs, rappers & their wives, etc) ---- would be so many NCAA violations reported probably or not but would be coming through the Clemson athletic department 

Just now, AKA said:

It sure beats spending $65,000 to fly in "hot dogs" and "pizza" from Chicago. 

I don't know, those Chicago Deep Dish Pizza are dang good, even getting them in the big styrofoam coolers

had a player I coached from Chicago that used to send them to me randomly...good eats!!!  

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🐯 President Trump buys fast food spread for NCAA champ Clemson