West Rusk Opening

Eagleborn

20 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Did the Coordinators not apply for the job? 

From what I understand they both did.  And yet the district went around them and hired someone else on staff.  The other guy may be great, I don't know,  but if i am one of those coordinators, that is a direct slap in the face, imho.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chubbychecker said:

From what I understand they both did.  And yet the district went around them and hired someone else on staff.  The other guy may be great, I don't know,  but if i am one of those coordinators, that is a direct slap in the face, imho.

Yeah that would definitely be a tough pill. Apparently from the above posters the DC is out and if its true that both applied then get ready for the OC to leave as well.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:27 PM, DOB said:

At least one on staff is applying ....

but in the final tally, it'll be pretty much a buddy system involved in an outside hire ... though not far outside ...

On 2/12/2019 at 7:02 AM, Sammy said:

So.... were you right or wrong DOB?

Don't expect an answer after an ignorant assumption was made... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chubbychecker said:

Uh.... there was a definite DC, but Frazier was as really the OC, Both Nick and Lee were given coordinator titles passing and OC. Nick and JJ were the candidates from inside, nobody went around anybody. 2 good choices, JJ (DC) and Nick  with Nick having been here 8 years getting the nod.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

Uh.... there was a definite DC, but Frazier was as really the OC, Both Nick and Lee were given coordinator titles passing and OC. Nick and JJ were the candidates from inside, nobody went around anybody. 2 good choices, JJ (DC) and Nick  with Nick having been here 8 years getting the nod.

Thank you for clearing that up. I think either one would have been a great hire. I truly believe coach Harrison is going to be great for WR. If you don't know this young man your missing out.