Cowboys Fire Scott Linehan

The Red Clapper is as good as Jerruh is going to get as long as he continues to be the puppet master .... I doubt any of the top current coaches or prospects would work for Jerruh unless $$$$$$ talks and that's all they are in it for ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

7 minutes ago, lion70 said:

Bout a realistic as expecting to win a Superbowl with Mr clapper

Garrett wasn't my point though. I agree he needs to go, I just don't think it's happening.

I do believe, however, Romo as OC could be a realistic idea. 

1 minute ago, Lobo97 said:

Garrett wasn't my point though. I agree he needs to go, I just don't think it's happening.

I do believe, however, Romo as OC could be a realistic idea. 

I hope you are correct but too be fair he got a good gig right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Kellen Moore is expected to stay...unfortunately. 

Better hope Stephen makes a right decision, leave it up to Jerrah the next OC will be Moore. (J/k)

I look for Dallas to pull someone off the Rams, Jerry wants Dallas offense to mirror em so it makes sense. 

Just now, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Better hope Stephen makes a right decision, leave it up to Jerrah the next OC will be Moore. (J/k)

I look for Dallas to pull someone off the Rams, Jerry wants Dallas offense to mirror em so it makes sense. 

Oh I hope not. Please go knock on some wood now. 

Everybody knew somebody ceremoniously had to go. Couldn't be Rob Marinelli cause the defense kept the Boyz in the games with low scores. I did think Rowdy the Cowboys mascot might get the boot this year though. I heard a rumor down at the river. TrueStorie#tm

Rumors and  smoke signals have John DeFilippo being the target who got away recently. I would have liked this hire. You look at the work he did with Wentz/ Foles. Dak could have used a guy like that. 

James Coley Georgia’s OC

Doug Nussmeir current Cowboys TE Coach/ Alabama’s former OC in 2012

Thats two of the names being thrown as possible OC hires. The rumor if Nussmeir gets a promotion is that Garrett could take back play call duties. We all know how bad that turns out. Garrett can be a OC or he can be a coach. When he’s asked to do both there is a obvious downturn in his skills. Garrett’s clock management was horrible as a HC/OC. 2 minute drill with time outs and the ball in decent field position would lead to no timeouts being used, zero points on the board and the team barely on the other side of the 50. That’s a dead man walking scenario.

5 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Everybody knew somebody ceremoniously had to go. Couldn't be Rob Marinelli cause the defense kept the Boyz in the games with low scores. I did think Rowdy the Cowboys mascot might get the boot this year though. I heard a rumor down at the river. TrueStorie#tm

Rowdy has always looked like he was in a National Registry database somewhere. I’m okay keeping Marinelli/ Richard on the defense. Jerry/Stephen/McClay have to find a OC/QB coach that can maximize Dak’s talents. Use Dak’s legs to create options in this offense. Force the defense to consider using a spy on Dak.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lobo97 said:

Oh I hope not. Please go knock on some wood now. 

Per Schefter: Former NFL QB Jon Kitna, now offensive coordinator for the San Diego Fleet in the Alliance of American Football, is expected to become the Cowboys’ QB coach, per a league source. Dallas’ current QB coach, Kellen Moore, is a leading candidate to become Cowboys’ OC, per sources.

The circus continues