Beckville

RagnarLothbrok

17 hours ago, 6922 said:

Well honestly- I’m not buying! I’ve watched Carlisle for years now and the whole “we have no athletes/ do more with less “ is sooo full of ####. Carlisle had about 3-4 players “athletes” on the field this year that Beckville hasn’t had in the last 3-4 years. JMHO 

Not doubting you have athletes but to say you have 3 to 4 players better than Trey Lindsey.  Not way in hell will I or anyone with a brain ever agree with that. Not even up for debate.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, Cat51993 said:

Not doubting you have athletes but to say you have 3 to 4 players better than Trey Lindsey.  Not way in hell will I or anyone with a brain ever agree with that. Not even up for debate.

didn't put any credit to him after he said that. Probably hasn't heard Beckville won State Championship and other trips to RoundRock, then a VB State Championship in 2019 too. You know that the news doesn't hit Price Texas too often. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, hogwash said:

Any News out of Beckville??   

It's been pretty quiet down at Poppy's Texaco. There was a little excitement when a goat jumped out of the back of Tahoe across the street at the $dollar store. But they were able to soon catch it.

• LOL! 1