Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

17 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Your right with your first statement but not for the team you guaranteed to win. Seems like your team didn't back your comments up!! 

I Tried To Tell Ya Kilgore isn't going to be as easy as you thought. 

It’s not over yet.   PG will come back to win game 2 and force game 3 with PG moving on.   I will be the first to congratulate the dogs but see PG winning 2 this evening.  

1 hour ago, 3lamp said:

SH/Van game starts at 5 today. Game 2. Game 3 to follow afterwards if needed. 

Same for Melissa vs Sunnyvale. Melissa won game 1  4-0 behind 70 pitch 2 hit (no walks) CG shoutout from big junior lefty Sam Crain.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

It’s not over yet.   PG will come back to win game 2 and force game 3 with PG moving on.   I will be the first to congratulate the dogs but see PG winning 2 this evening.  

There you go with that guaranteeing a win stuff. We shall see we shall see!!

5 hours ago, 3lamp said:

I think Crandall put SH out in 2011. Not sure but I remember it was the hottest day in history lol. People passing out in the stands. We went three  games. Crandall if that is who it was had their team in the bus with iv hydration. They won game 3 by a small score. Gosh I wish I could remember the details. I called uil to see if that is legal and they said they never heard of that before. 

We played argyle that year too I think. I’m too old to remember🤦‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone remember that season 8 years ago?

Pretty sure they were not using putting IVs in kids on the bus. Yes it was hot! Crandall played SH many times in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, 3lamp said:

Pretty sure did. 

I seriously doubt it. The hottest Crandall series with SH was ‘15. They played in Plano. All three games were one run games. They played in ‘13 in Canton (1 gamer). They played one year at Brookhill and one year in Grand Saline also

1 minute ago, BaseballForLife said:

I seriously doubt it. The hottest Crandall series with SH was ‘15. They played in Plano. All three games were one run games. They played in ‘13 in Canton (1 gamer). They played one year at Brookhill and one year in Grand Saline also

Your not back far enough. 

I know a little about them. I coached their 12 years during that time. But regardless they were always good games. Joey Hector is a hell of a coach

Yes he is for sure. And if you coached there for 12 years I promise we know each other. 

1 minute ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Where would a HS baseball team get a team full of iv equipment? And a nurse to hookup iv's for a situation like that? I'm not saying it didn't happen I'm just wondering how you go about that. 

I wondered the same thing. Trainers weren’t common for baseball during that time. 

I actually coached there for 15 years and was head baseball there from 2005-2016

You may have coached there those years but the head baseball coach during 09 to at least 11 was Joey. 

1 minute ago, 3lamp said:

I’m not either but I can administer one. They aren’t prescription items. 

I have no clue but I thought only a registered nurse at the least could do stuff like that. You can kill people if stuff goes wrong with the vains.

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

I have no clue but I thought only a registered nurse at the least could do stuff like that. You can kill people if stuff goes wrong with the vains.

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

Then u know the truth.