Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

10 hours ago, regaleagle said:

I've been saying all along that Benbrook has a really well-rounded team.......they don't have a good record for nothing.  They will be a tough out in Region 2 for sure.  Now SH has its work cut out for them just to send this series to a 3rd and deciding game.  

Their pitching must have been good. It took til the third inning I think for SH to get a base hit. Left 2 strand on the corners in the third. It stayed 2-0 til about the 6 th and Benbrook went up to 6-0. I think SH left the bases loaded. Didn’t drive the distance to watch. Noah did a good job pitching. Don’t know who they pitched. But he must have been on. 

On 5/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Sweeny has BC next and Sweeny doesn’t handle kids that throw hard real well.  Every time they have played a good pitcher this year they have struggled. BC has two good ones.

Sweeny up 6-3 bottom 3. Carthage starter out. Sweeney has been raking that hard pitching. Let's see how it ends up.

12 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

Certainly not nitpicking your post or trying to be rude, but Russell is not credited a save if his team is up 9-0. It's just another IP on the stat sheet really.

You are correctomundo Mr. Kelly.......didn't even notice that.  Just mop up duty and maintained the no hitter is all.

23 hours ago, regaleagle said:

I've been saying all along that Benbrook has a really well-rounded team.......they don't have a good record for nothing.  They will be a tough out in Region 2 for sure.  Now SH has its work cut out for them just to send this series to a 3rd and deciding game.  

SH did it. Took game 2. Hearing the Benbrook fans are quite verbal and not in a nice way. Don’t know wasn’t there.